Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

AB9CE98C-9EAD-4F96-87D9-16EB597941F4.jpeg
8E934C14-C599-4A05-9BBB-0CCE5EE8755D.jpeg

So what am I missing here? Retail authentic at 155 on sale for 120ish? Got a bunch...blazers, celtics, kings....vaporknit

Retail not 200? Again, I'm sure im missing something....

Looks like an error, possibly. Jump on it if you’re looking for a Kemba.

on another note, I’m concerned fanatics is selling jerseys with the advertisement patch. I don’t want that corporate crap smh

Looks like an error, possibly. Jump on it if you’re looking for a Kemba.

on another note, I’m concerned fanatics is selling jerseys with the advertisement patch. I don’t want that corporate crap smh
Think they had that listed last year and disappeared

could be some kind oferror, don’t recall if anyone ordered and got cacelled but seems like a great deal but states manufacture direct and last I checked Nike has nothing to do with those corporate patches

Inreresting if someone orders that Kemba or any other and if it actually ships and how it looks

Waiting for that grizzlies jersey to drop, but I couldn't care less about the players today....need me a big country or Cherokee parks....I feel like if I'm buying an authentic its gotta be on the cheap, or gotta customize it....thought about doing mike miller, but I dont think he ever wore that style...

Waiting for that grizzlies jersey to drop, but I couldn't care less about the players today....need me a big country or Cherokee parks....I feel like if I'm buying an authentic its gotta be on the cheap, or gotta customize it....thought about doing mike miller, but I dont think he ever wore that style...

Dude said Cherokee Park, I havent heard his name in like 15 years

Think they had that listed last year and disappeared

could be some kind oferror, don’t recall if anyone ordered and got cacelled but seems like a great deal but states manufacture direct and last I checked Nike has nothing to do with those corporate patches

Inreresting if someone orders that Kemba or any other and if it actually ships and how it looks

Yeah, when you click on that link now it just brings up a generic Fanatics page.

raptors better release a dope city jersey again this year. the team store in the arena always carried authentics of the black and white ovo jerseys, difference this year will be that championship tab

raptors city jersey this year is a black and gold ovo jersey that says 'toronto' in the old school dino style wordmark. didnt see it myself but it was revealed at an event to season ticket holders. from what i heard it has the ovo owl on it instead of the reg sponsor patch but we'll see

Sorry if this has been asked before. If I currently wear size 44 in the new Nike’s, what size is the most comparable in the older Nike’s and Champion? Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom