Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Joined Jun 11, 2010
Went to the raptors knicks game tonight, they didnt bring em out till after the game was over. I got the only fvv they had in stock
You go to games and/or hit up Real Sports often? I only ask cuz it seems you have luck scooping authentics whereas I always strike out.

RS's stopped picking up the phone since the Finals and I can only pop when every few weeks if timing's right when visiting the in-laws. TIH

Joined May 29, 2002
You go to games and/or hit up Real Sports often? I only ask cuz it seems you have luck scooping authentics whereas I always strike out.

RS's stopped picking up the phone since the Finals and I can only pop when every few weeks if timing's right when visiting the in-laws. TIH
I go to around 5-10 games a year. A lot of it is luck. Ive been super lucky with then putting out batches of authentics at the random games i go to. But i also badger them incessantly. Also if it helps, they receive their shipments on mondays and fridays

Joined Jun 11, 2010
I go to around 5-10 games a year. A lot of it is luck. Ive been super lucky with then putting out batches of authentics at the random games i go to. But i also badger them incessantly. Also if it helps, they receive their shipments on mondays and fridays
Thank you much, VERY helpful.

Have a chance to pass by Sunday morning but not holding my breath. Also have a co-worker going next Tues vs Heat (first game, knows nothing about basketball) so will pester her as well.

Joined Nov 9, 2011
Yeah when I go to Nets games they never have authentics either. I wonder if they put them out only for certain games. Makes no sense why you wouldn't have your most expensive product out there for sale every chance you get.

Joined May 29, 2002
If you live in the US your best bet for authentics is your local niketown. None of the team shops ive been to other than raptors carry authentics (but im sure some do)

Joined Oct 20, 2018
Yeah when I go to Nets games they never have authentics either. I wonder if they put them out only for certain games. Makes no sense why you wouldn't have your most expensive product out there for sale every chance you get.
That's weird, the Nets team store usually have them. Last few times I went, they had behind the register.

Joined Aug 27, 2013
they have a ton of them there. You probably still going to New Jersey, the team moved to Brooklyn dude. FYI

Joined Nov 9, 2011
lol when I went, they didnt have them. Not that I go a ton but they weren't there the 3 times I went last year. I was looking for the Coogi style in particular, maybe because they didn't have any ready made in stock but had some custom order on the site?

Joined May 29, 2017
lol when I went, they didnt have them. Not that I go a ton but they weren't there the 3 times I went last year. I was looking for the Coogi style in particular, maybe because they didn't have any ready made in stock but had some custom order on the site?
They have authentic statement jerseys...the gray ones from this year?

Daniel.

formerly dantheballer
Joined May 10, 2008
When I was there last week, they had the black city edition authentic in 40 and 56 I believe. Most were blanks but there was one customized into a Kyrie (size 40). I also saw the statement authentic from last year in pretty much full size run and I picked up an authentic icon customized into a Kyrie

Joined Nov 9, 2011
When I was there last week, they had the black city edition authentic in 40 and 56 I believe. Most were blanks but there was one customized into a Kyrie (size 40). I also saw the statement authentic from last year in pretty much full size run and I picked up an authentic icon customized into a Kyrie
Nice to know. I haven't been to a game yet this year. I wonder if they'll have the new Bed Stuy's that just released.

Daniel.

formerly dantheballer
Joined May 10, 2008
Here are pics of what I saw in store and then my authentic Kyrie which is Aeroswift

Attachments

Joined Nov 9, 2011
good to know. was ready to buy the coogi last year in store and pay the dumb price but they didnt have anything. i also didnt see any blanks either. lucky for me they had them on sale in july and i saved myself some $$ anyway.

Joined Apr 4, 2017
damn im so mad nike usa stopped shipping to canada
oh trust me.. i was fuming when i had the black d wade vice authentic in my cart and it wouldn't ship because i'm in canada. but i think you made up for it when you posted the white/gold ovo authentic kawhi jersey. i ran my *** up on the go train and bought that jersey asap to make up for losing out on the miami

Joined May 29, 2002
oh trust me.. i was fuming when i had the black d wade vice authentic in my cart and it wouldn't ship because i'm in canada. but i think you made up for it when you posted the white/gold ovo authentic kawhi jersey. i ran my *** up on the go train and bought that jersey asap to make up for losing out on the miami
I got lucky and scooped the vice jersey in miami... last jersey i got from nike usa was the gold bron jersey so it musta been recent that they changed the rules

Top Bottom