Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Finally posting my customized Jordan I got from the NBAstore.com in 02 I think. Surprised they let me even do it at the time, but the NBA store didn't have my size in stock, glad I didn't hold off on copping any longer because they switched to dazzle material on the Bulls uni...

20200516_181907.jpg
20200516_181917.jpg

Yup, I did the same thing in like 2002 ish. When the NBA store was on like 52nd and 5th

this was me in it last day of HS 03. I found that pic the other day too

C1F3CC29-A427-4264-8154-D55063D67901.jpeg

something off about the new lakers jerseys. it's a crisp jersey for sure, and a much needed redesign after all those wishbone collar years, but it's like...idk piss yellow? sometimes in light it's this really bright banana yellow and it just looks off. sick LeBron tho

something off about the new lakers jerseys. it's a crisp jersey for sure, and a much needed redesign after all those wishbone collar years, but it's like...idk piss yellow? sometimes in light it's this really bright banana yellow and it just looks off. sick LeBron tho
Agreed. Went from “Laker gold” to “banana yellow” with the Nike takeover, much worse look.

appreciate it! It was the right time for me to get a Lebron lakers jersey with the discount sale + Nike gift cards :lol: Gotta support the king in the quest for number 17

Besides eBay what’s the best place to look for price comps and/or sell a jersey? Haven’t found many comps on a couple jerseys that I do not fit anymore.

New pick ups. Time to chill out for awhile now. Ironically not even a Jimmy butler fan, the bulls fell into my lap and I’m a sucker for rev30’s and I just really like the Miami vice jerseys, regret not buying the black Wade back in the day so I figured why not.

also, after 3 different tries, I think this black band material and size is the closest to on court stripes imo. I have 30 yards of it so if anybody wants some, shoot me a dm and I’ll send you some.

(black band not sewn on yet)
A664F99E-9D35-4D42-9D4A-33D840716A5A.jpeg

3BB64EA5-DE2B-449C-86C2-DBE91F73A0A3.jpeg

(close up to see material)
39FF0908-9DCB-4810-81D1-794FC4F5648B.jpeg

I found out they even had Tyler Herro, but my size was already sold out, smh

was debating who to get but as a lakers fan that doesn’t pay attention to regular season much, I have no idea who he is :lol:

these 2 purchases made me reevaluate my stupid spending, like I said I don’t even like (Or dislike) jimmy butler, time to clean it up a bit.

Back
Top Bottom