Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Got this in today. Would’ve preferred a size 48. But to get this in like new condition for $85 shipped. I’ll take it. The champion authentics don’t run nearly as long as the old reebok stuff did.
E06691AE-1A79-4F36-BDCC-F696CCDC915B.jpeg
C686CEA1-E20A-478D-9F3E-7D540122D423.jpeg

New pickups:

1994-1995 Karl Malone Utah Jazz game issued home jersey, size 50 + 4 inches, and 1996-1997 Grant Hill Detroit Pistons pro cut jersey, size 48 + 4 inches.

Detroit3.jpeg
Detroit4.jpeg
Utah9.jpeg
Utah10.jpeg
Only way I could think of replying. My new fb is suspended too for saying the word “nice”

31195CDA-512B-47C2-BEEC-E1E7F95D8978.jpeg

manolo from one of the Facebook groups took this Christmas jersey down from a whopping 5x+4 to about an XL+0 as well as cut the brutal sleeves.

Turning it into a Kobe and he never wore this style due to being injured so I put my own little twist on it.

Game worn stuff has really gone insane. You use to be able to even get the average player's jersey for a decent amount but not anymore

I've still seen lesser name players for like 125 to 150 on ebay....some on fanatics.... shorts, too....like 50 bucks. Knicks, nets, jazz, sixers...

NIKE SIZING QUESTION!!!

Guys I have yet to cop a Nike jersey since they took over. Looking to grab one now..but I know sizing is all wonky. Does anyone have the pit to pit on a size 48 and 52? I try to keep my jersey's to a 24" pit to pit max. I wear a 48 in Champion, 44 in M&N, and 44's in older Nike's but I see some guys telling me a 52 would be a good fit in these new Nikes. Any input it welcome! Thanks fellas!

From what I've read on eBay, the measurements are definitely smaller. If you're looking for either a 48 or 52, I'd go with the 52. Just my observation

NIKE SIZING QUESTION!!!

Guys I have yet to cop a Nike jersey since they took over. Looking to grab one now..but I know sizing is all wonky. Does anyone have the pit to pit on a size 48 and 52? I try to keep my jersey's to a 24" pit to pit max. I wear a 48 in Champion, 44 in M&N, and 44's in older Nike's but I see some guys telling me a 52 would be a good fit in these new Nikes. Any input it welcome! Thanks fellas!

This is a 48

1591129060439.jpeg

Are REV30s going up in value? I used to be able to grab a Knicks one for cheap and now they're all going for $150-$250.

I'll forever be sick I wasn't able to get a blank orange authentic. SMMFH.

My coworkers ask me that all the time. I laugh, cause it's cool. Just let them know that I'm nearly 40, 6'3, and 247lbs. Not with the fitted look. To each their own though. Figured I'd chime in real quick.

Damn, I've seen you buy 56s so your jerseys baggy as hell on you.

Are REV30s going up in value? I used to be able to grab a Knicks one for cheap and now they're all going for $150-$250.

I'll forever be sick I wasn't able to get a blank orange authentic. SMMFH.

rev30’s are crazy right now. Did you see the 2012 Orange Christmas blank that just sold on eBay? That thing was sweet.

Back
Top Bottom