Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Glad i own a part of this tragic history :lol:
EA3540FD-4C79-4EF3-BD90-4243A6270373.jpeg

D1C9F177-C59D-4B5F-85B5-EEE6968D82ED.jpeg

Anyone know the market value for a sunday white adidas blank? I bought this on ebay for 100 canadian which imo is a steal, but sometimes we have to let go of stuff to buy better things (i dont like the wishbone collar, adidas made them incorrectly pre rev30)

9F088958-4AB2-451F-80E9-9EF752D794F1.png

Anyone know the market value for a sunday white adidas blank? I bought this on ebay for 100 canadian which imo is a steal, but sometimes we have to let go of stuff to buy better things (i dont like the wishbone collar, adidas made them incorrectly pre rev30)

9F088958-4AB2-451F-80E9-9EF752D794F1.png
maybe $150-200 USD? The lakers word mark looks small on that jersey.

I placed an order to Lakers Store 10 days ago and still have no tracking number.
I tried to call them on Friday, but the voicemail is full and they don’t answer any call.

I sent several emails, but still no answer.

Any advice?
That’s how they roll bro, but it will ship so best advice I’d give is be patient.

If you can’t then just chargeback

That’s how they roll bro, but it will ship so best advice I’d give is be patient.

If you can’t then just chargeback

I opened a case via Paypal, and they will contact them about what is happening.
They have until the end of the month either to ship or to chargeback.

its crazy How Lakers could outsource their official store to Rank and Rally. They have no customer care at all.

Have you seen this?

it´s the first M&N authentic jersey trying to copy Adidas Rev30 with mesh numbers.

I am curious to see it in person and check those numbers with more detail.

Have you seen this?

it´s the first M&N authentic jersey trying to copy Adidas Rev30 with mesh numbers.

Isn’t the cut way off from a rev 30

Have you seen this?

of all the wizards jerseys they retro'ed its the ugly ones with the v-neck cut :sick:

you can buy a v neck wizards jersey on ebay for dirt cheap :lol:

It’s just not as long which is fine

rev 30 were cut as player jerseys, literally

no problem with them being normal length

that wizards style is trash though, when they switched to v-neck and rev 30 :x

Back
Top Bottom