Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

The Knicks Jersey is unreal. Maybe they just don't plan on inviting them to the 2021 season just like they left them out of this last bubble :rofl:

Does this look big enough?
09169182-8A37-4AE2-9B09-8FAD3EC47062.jpeg
924DF62E-4B82-4BFF-A9DD-E86A561AAB04.jpeg
8BBCF90E-5EAD-411A-A5CB-53FEC58C5A94.jpeg
Look kool to me

Chargeback
I placed an order to Lakers Store 10 days ago and still have no tracking number.
I tried to call them on Friday, but the voicemail is full and they don’t answer any call.

I sent several emails, but still no answer.

Any advice?

My items supposedly shipped from them 10/14 and still hasn't arrived. This is the second time I've ordered the same thing and it hasn't made it. Just like you I cannot get a hold of them, via phone or email. The phone lines are currently down so that's why it goes to voicemail, they have nobody working them, so email is the only outlet to get a hold of them through.

My items supposedly shipped from them 10/14 and still hasn't arrived. This is the second time I've ordered the same thing and it hasn't made it. Just like you I cannot get a hold of them, via phone or email. The phone lines are currently down so that's why it goes to voicemail, they have nobody working them, so email is the only outlet to get a hold of them through.
I opened an incident about this supplier in Paypal, and just after doing so they shipped my order 2 days after.
Unfortunately Lakers should reconsidee outsourcing their official merchadise store to Fanatics or any other more professional company.

I opened an incident about this supplier in Paypal, and just after doing so they shipped my order 2 days after.
Unfortunately Lakers should reconsidee outsourcing their official merchadise store to Fanatics or any other more professional company.

Yeah, I'm not sure what to do because in both instances the item has shipped it just never made it. And they didn't provide me with tracking.

Recent pick up. I was always a fan of Reggie Miller (time). Too bad his jerseys are scarce.
PXL_20201105_150433639.jpg PXL_20201105_150442779.jpg

By any chance, anyone willing to part with this style in a size medium? I need to re-acquire this jersey. MN authentic or OG is fine with me.
IMG_4251_20(983x1280)_original.jpg

Saw this sold earlier sadly missed out on it, looks legit to anyone else? Cause apparently it’s a custom based on its description

Last edited:
yeah looks good. Definitely custom but that's because the lettering is actually better than the one from the Lakers Store. lol

Back
Top Bottom