Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Last edited:
^^^ nice. i got my bulls and heat jackets off ebay for $99 each. hopefully i can find the same deals on these.

I didn't buy last years Knicks jacket because I was hoping they'd release this one. I'll pick it up on Black Friday :smokin

I just read this ESPN article about it:  http://espn.go.com/blog/playbook/fandom/post/_/id/12987/why-own-a-jersey-when-you-can-rent

www.jerseysquare.com seems good for kids.  You could buy a subscription as a holiday gift for your kid and then they can just change it for other players whenever they get tired of it.  I think my kids would like that.  Then I wouldn't have to keep buy them jerseys that they just grow out of every year...

Actually I think it's good for girl-friends and wives too.  Whenever they go to a game, they treat it like a big deal and want to look like a real fan... this could work for that.

Sounds like a brutal (and mainly unprofitable) business.

Both are fake. The first one has the older generation M&N NBA jock tags, which during that time they DID NOT yet have China manufactured jerseys. The second one is horribly fake. Jock tags are a dead giveaway.
And this one:

Last edited:
Sounds like a brutal (and mainly unprofitable) business.
Why are you commenting on whether the business is profitable?

The question is about whether you could see yourself or other types of people being customers... not whether you would invest in the business.

Why are you commenting on whether the business is profitable?
The question is about whether you could see yourself or other types of people being customers... not whether you would invest in the business.

Nope, I don't think I'd be a customer, mainly because any jersey I buy is for collecting purposes.

However, I don't think its bad to comment on the profitability of the business, which seems VERY much in question/doubtful.

If NFLX and its enormous subscriber basis can't turn a profit, I'd say the breakeven for this business is way too high. These guys seem like they're trying to take advantage of all the VC funding being thrown around to cash out on their bad idea. :rolleyes

I just read this ESPN article about it:  http://espn.go.com/blog/playbook/fandom/post/_/id/12987/why-own-a-jersey-when-you-can-rent

www.jerseysquare.com seems good for kids.  You could buy a subscription as a holiday gift for your kid and then they can just change it for other players whenever they get tired of it.  I think my kids would like that.  Then I wouldn't have to keep buy them jerseys that they just grow out of every year...

Actually I think it's good for girl-friends and wives too.  Whenever they go to a game, they treat it like a big deal and want to look like a real fan... this could work for that.

Nice try. This guy's name is Michael Melmed and he is one of the owners of the company. There's no spamming allowed on Niketalk, and you're not getting any of these collectors to support your business. Enjoy your imminent ban!

Nice try. This guy's name is Michael Melmed and he is one of the owners of the company. There's no spamming allowed on Niketalk, and you're not getting any of these collectors to support your business. Enjoy your imminent ban!

Pretty funny he even tried.

That Bulls jacket is kinda nice.

:lol:

I was about to post as to why you rejoined and had the change of heart?

:smh: at that lame attempt to win people over though.

:lol: No, I'm not going anywhere. Seriously, that was so pathetic. Almost as bad as his business idea :rofl:

Hi,

Since this is the authentic jersey thread so I'd like to share my Allen Iverson's game used/worn jersey/shoes collection:

1. This game worn uniform was worn on Jan. 6 2006 when AI played the Lakers (Kobe was better that game although he still scored 31 points). You can see AI also handwrote "Jan 6 vs. Lakers AI" and signed on his number "3" in the back of this jersey. AI also signed on the shorts too.

Here is the game highlight:

2. This pair of Answer IX was worn on Dec. 23 2005 vs. Atlanta Hawks when AI scored 53 points. I also have 2 game worn arm sleeves (black & white) and arm band (don't know which game though).

Highlight of the game:

Regardless of what many people are saying about AI right now (broke, out of shape and can't play anymore...blah blah blah), he is still one of the best players in the history of NBA.  

Enjoy,

Mike

That's some serious Iverson memorabilia right there! He is definitely one of the best of all time. There will never be another AI. I miss those days.

Hi,

Since this is the authentic jersey thread so I'd like to share my Allen Iverson's game used/worn jersey/shoes collection:

1. This game worn uniform was worn on Jan. 6 2006 when AI played the Lakers (Kobe was better that game although he still scored 31 points). You can see AI also handwrote "Jan 6 vs. Lakers AI" and signed on his number "3" in the back of this jersey. AI also signed on the shorts too.

Here is the game highlight:

2. This pair of Answer IX was worn on Dec. 23 2005 vs. Atlanta Hawks when AI scored 53 points. I also have 2 game worn arm sleeves (black & white) and arm band (don't know which game though).

Highlight of the game:

Regardless of what many people are saying about AI right now (broke, out of shape and can't play anymore...blah blah blah), he is still one of the best players in the history of NBA.  

Enjoy,

Mike

Nice stuff man... i just wish that AI would have left the NBA on top...

Back
Top Bottom