Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I want at least the Raps and Blazers.
Knicks and Grizz are dope too.
Clips, Sonics, and Pacers are decent.
Not really feeling the Bulls. White-based outerwear is just usually a no-go for me.

I need Raps, Grizzlies, Sonics. Maybe Bulls, and Knicks too.

i think imma skip that knicks and get da current offering..i wasn't a HUGE fan of da addition of black back in da day..i just got used to it.

portland's jerseys and font used to be my FAVORITE..when they changed it for da crap they use now, a lil piece of me died, so im definitely getting that one.

da clippers i want too

pacers i may get just cuz i got da jersey and i may just wanna "fabolous sport' one day and rock it wit jacket and matching fitted

raptors is SO needed to..white bulls is a maybe cuz that joint looks like a dirt magnet.

I saw someone's Jordan White Sox jersey on projerseytalk, and now I kinda want one considering White Sox blanks go for peanuts on ebay.

i still want the red bulls but i wouldnt even pay $100 for it :lol: looks like ill never get one

Are there legit?

I wonder if Pre-Rev30 Authentics were made of mesh material?
eyes.gif

Last edited:
those are re-tags, when adidas took over Nets switched over to dri-fit.

they are authentic jerseys just old reeboks that had the adidas tag stitched on it by adidas themselves.

those are re-tags, when adidas took over Nets switched over to dri-fit.
they are authentic jerseys just old reeboks that had the adidas tag stitched on it by adidas themselves.
But dri-fit is Nike's range?!
eyes.gif
And they switched over to Adidas.

Or I didn't understand correctly?

Last edited:
no problem and some teams did have mesh pre-rev 30 adidas. Wizards, Knicks, Clippers all had mesh, cant think of any others.

no problem and some teams did have mesh pre-rev 30 adidas. Wizards, Knicks, Clippers all had mesh, cant think of any others.
You mean mesh Authentics?

Yes, I understand that. Just wonder what did you mean when you mentioned dri-fit? As I know it's Nike's cloth range...

Last edited:
well by dri fit i mean the thicker material which isnt mesh, its same as dri-fit on jerseys just different names for each company.

clima lite for adidas
play dry for reebok

pretty much same material

Thanks.
smile.gif

So if I understand correctly these re-taged ones were never worn on court but were only put up on sale?

Last edited:
no they were worn by the nets before, they wore mesh authentic for a long time but in 06-07 they switched to the thicker dri-fit type material.

Yes, i know that. But here we talk about REEBOK mesh ones they wore!

Adidas re-taged them just for sale since they introduced new thicker dri-fit type material?

Is this correct?
happy.gif

Last edited:
Zyzz is saying that those are Reebok jerseys and Reebok material, but Adidas retagged them so they could pass them off as new ones for retail. So they are old Reebok jerseys with Adidas tags on them.

Zyzz is saying that those are Reebok jerseys and Reebok material, but Adidas retagged them so they could pass them off as new ones for retail. So they are old Reebok jerseys with Adidas tags on them.
Yes, we've already discussed all of that. But a key is this "for retail"! And that's what I've asked. They were re-taged just to sell and not to wear on court. Correct?
happy.gif

Yes, we've already discussed all of that. But a key is this "for retail"! And that's what I've asked. They were re-taged just to sell and not to wear on court. Correct?:D

i think your confused. they are authentics. Nets did wear that style of mesh for years under champion and reebok...

not sure what else to say

Yes, i know that. But here we talk about REEBOK mesh ones they wore!
Adidas re-taged them just for sale since they introduced new thicker dri-fit type material?
Is this correct? :D

No they retagged them because Adidas took over and they bought reebok anything. Why still push out a product under another company when you have the NBA contract. Adidas took all the reebok authentics with and without tags and put their own and sold them. thats all, they are still 100% authentic sure some might be older, thats about it

i think your confused. they are authentics. Nets did wear that style of mesh for years under champion and reebok...
not sure what else to say
No they retagged them because Adidas took over and they bought reebok anything. Why still push out a product under another company when you have the NBA contract. Adidas took all the reebok authentics with and without tags and put their own and sold them. thats all, they are still 100% authentic sure some might be older, thats about it
I'm not confused
happy.gif
, maybe I just haven't asked it in the best way. Or you didn't understand what I wanted to ask...

They are Authentics, i know that. As I know that Nets used to wear mesh under Champion and Reebok. And I understand Adidas re-tagged them when they took it over.

But I just want to tell that these re-tagged mesh Authentics were not worn on court. Players started to wear new dri-fit Authentics. They were re-tagged just to be sold, as you said.

In brief, Kidd didn't wear jersey like these on court but new dri-fit ones. These were just for sale.

Correct now?
happy.gif

Last edited:
All right, let's all do it :lol:. I needed some affirmation because I was really excited about the idea until I read this article which bashed it:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/434407-fan-fashion-the-top-10-most-unwearable-jerseys

That article is just trolling for page views - nothing to it, BTW.

But, I would not wear a Jordan WHITE SOX jersey - he didn't play for the Sox. He played for the Barons, their minor league affiliate. So, I'd wear a Barons Jordan jersey. In fact, I'd wear the one I own, but my fat butt ain't fitting into it anytime soon.

I'd love to sell it, but my wife bought it for me when she was in Birmingham for work, so I don't want to risk getting her mad by getting rid of it, even if it is pretty much destined to be a show piece.

It's like an XL too, but it runs small.

That article is just trolling for page views - nothing to it, BTW.
But, I would not wear a Jordan WHITE SOX jersey - he didn't play for the Sox. He played for the Barons, their minor league affiliate. So, I'd wear a Barons Jordan jersey. In fact, I'd wear the one I own, but my fat butt ain't fitting into it anytime soon.
I'd love to sell it, but my wife bought it for me when she was in Birmingham for work, so I don't want to risk getting her mad by getting rid of it, even if it is pretty much destined to be a show piece.
It's like an XL too, but it runs small.
Yes, I know he played for the Barons. But he also played for the White Sox in an exhibition game in 1994 against the Cubs. I agree with you about the article. It was written by some idiot. He says don't wear Bonds jerseys, but I have 2 Bonds jerseys and wear them proudly because I am a Giants fan.

2j45w2e.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom