Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

No more yapping about 90s baseball players and Wins Above Replacement in the NBA jersey thread.

The last thing I'll say on it is that I think Bonds is a tragedy - in the classic Greek sense of the word. In classic Greek tragedies (as opposed to comedies), the characteristic that makes the subject excel is the same that ultimately leads to his undoing. In the case of Bonds, it was his ego that compelled him to greatness - he was never liked by his teammates (he was voted off his own No. 1 ranked college team). His could not deal with not being the best, and that's part of what made him have to be the best. So, I think when he saw guys like Mac and Sosa re-writing the record books, his ego couldn't take it. He didn't have the patience to let history vindicate him and prove him the best of his era. He said to himself, geez, if these dudes can do what they are doing, I could rewrite every record in the book if I did it, so let's "even the playing field." And, he did - he rewrote all kinds of records. And, that decision led to one of the most difficult careers to make sense of in all of professional sports history.

The one thing I do think is underappreciated about Bonds in his steroid era was his commitment to the strike zone. He always had an amazing eye and he maintained that. Despite getting fewer and fewer chances to hit, he knew that a walk was a great outcome of an at bat - anything that's not an out is a success. A lot of other guys would have just expanded the zone and hit more homers but reduced their overall value in the process...Also, the intentional walk totals were part of product of his eye too. Pitchers often just abandoned the idea of "pitching around" him because he wasn't going to bite on a "pitcher's pitch" and if they made a mistake in doing it, it was going 400+ feet. So, pitchers decided if they weren't going to actually go after him, it wasn't even a good value proposition to try.

Happy to talk sports all day, but this isn't the thread for it.

Here are some pics -

Last edited:
no they dont.
So they come with twill numbers like Swingmans or what?
eyes.gif

And the price is still the same?
mad.gif

I haven't seen any of those actually...

One more legit check please:

It says "PRO CUT" in the description.

And one more thing...
smile.gif

Is there any official sizing chart of the Authentic NBA shorts?
eyes.gif

Couldn't find it anywhere, even on the nba-store!

I wonder if someone has exact measures for these shorts, pre-Rev30 Authentics as well as actual Rev30s?

Comparing numerical sizes of the PreRev30s with the letters on Rev30s, we should apply the following:

M=34

L=36

XL=38

2XL=40

But we still don't know the measures of the each size. And besides that, I've found there's also size 32 of the pre-Rev30! So I don't know which size of Rev30s does it fit?!
eyes.gif

Here's a chart I've found searching for these measures. It should be for pre-Rev30s, but there's no size 32 again!

Please, any help would be appreciated!
smile.gif

lol, what a post!
roll.gif

Last edited:
Jordan is legit. Is it from the seller iggzm? Man that guy overprice his **** big time.
Yes.
smile.gif
You are right, all of his jerseys are a bit overpriced but he has some nice stuff though.
grin.gif

One more LC please:

I would tell this jersey is "some weird combination of the Authentic ones"!
happy.gif

Material is pre-Rev30 Authentic and there are twill numbers of the Rev30 Swingmans and size tag of the Rev30 Authentics on it!

Am I right?

So I wonder how could it be Game Used as specified?
eyes.gif
With all the accompanying labels and markings?

Last edited:
Yes. :smile: You are right, all of his jerseys are a bit overpriced but he has some nice stuff though. >D

One more LC please:

I would tell this jersey is "some weird combination of the Authentic ones"! :D
Material is pre-Rev30 Authentic and there are twill numbers of the Rev30 Swingmans and size tag of the Rev30 Authentics on it!
Am I right?
So I wonder how could it be Game Used as specified? :rolleyes With all the accompanying labels and markings?

if im not mistaken, it is the neckline tag that is not there, and the certification number on the jersey and the st patty's patch.. and there is writing on the patch, saying when it was worn and used.

Jordan is legit. Is it from the seller iggzm? Man that guy overprice his **** big time.

Yes. :smile: You are right, all of his jerseys are a bit overpriced but he has some nice stuff though. >D

One more LC please:

I would tell this jersey is "some weird combination of the Authentic ones"! :D
Am I right?
So I wonder how could it be Game Used as specified? :rolleyes With all the accompanying labels and markings?

its game used during revolution 30 era for the st.pattys day all teams used the older material for some reason with the newer tagging.

How much would a Jordan home jersey (Champion or Nike) in a size 44 run me? I kinda regret selling my Jordan rookie jersey, and now there is a void in my Jordan collection :lol:

Last edited:
its game used during revolution 30 era for the st.pattys day all teams used the older material for some reason with the newer tagging.
Thank you for that info.
smile.gif

But there are also twill numbers on it which don't match to those on the pre-Rev30 Authentics nor the new Rev30s!
eyes.gif

Thank you for that info. :smile:
But there are also twill numbers on it which don't match to those on the pre-Rev30 Authentics nor the new Rev30s! :rolleyes

because they used the older style jerseys for the st.patty jerseys...

and those numbers ARE whats on the older/pre-rev 30 authentics...

Back
Top Bottom