Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Meh dont care for it :lol:

didnt they make the away a long time ago? or am i confused with something else.
AFAIK they didnt make it. Someone else chime in

1003812_10151579400074580_574400711_n.jpg

100% off, or bust
laugh.gif
. But real talk, they should do that thing where they gave away free jerseys if you answered the question right. 

The online NBA store has customized ASG jerseys up for sale but it doesn't mention anything about the team logo at the base of the neck like the ones used in the game. Safe to assume that if I order one, it won't come with it??

The online NBA store has customized ASG jerseys up for sale but it doesn't mention anything about the team logo at the base of the neck like the ones used in the game. Safe to assume that if I order one, it won't come with it??
Debating if it is worth $140. These might go on super clearance considering the terrible reviews. Heard these are tighter than the regular rev30 so a large would probably be perfect for me. Team logo is indeed included on back of neck area. 

Agree on the Rick Berry joint. Looks like the 1st version that was screen printed before they changed to the chain stitching (probably 1 of the best quality pieces ever)

^Agreed on being one of the best quality pieces. The only other jersey I can think of that has superb quality to rival that

is the stitching on the Cardinals' jersey.

All Star jerseys do have the team logo on the back. They're cheap plastic like the Swingman jerseys. I posted some detailed pics back in February. They might go lower but I doubt it. Adidas and NBA are pretty stingy. My M fits the same as my regular Rev 30s

Sweet I remember when DeLong made all the cool NCAA authentic jerseys and shorts for teams like Michigan, UNC, etc prior to Nike. 

thx for legit check. won on ebay for fairly cheap.... I thought was chain stitched smh, didn't know they made a screen printed version. O well, will wear to Warriors games this year

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom