Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I picked this up ages ago and thought I would put it up to see what kind of jersey it is. It looks like an authentic but everything is made into the jersey. No screen printing. The jock tag through me off but I copped for $20 so I can't complain.

thinkin a europe replica

Hi folks, I'm new here but I've been going through this thread and the Swingman one for a while - awesome stuff!
That's what I was thinking. But wasn't too sure, thanks man!
This sure looks like a replica, but I really wonder about that jocktag as well. I've owned a few Champion sublimated replicas (presumably European) and all had the usual jocktag.

On that note, I saw recently Champion also had an odd European "authentic" range called Gameday with a completely different jocktag (like this T-Mac). On those, name/numbers and team logo are stitched but from what I was told they otherwise look similar to the replica, so it's more of a Swingman than a proper US Authentic.

Hi folks, I'm new here but I've been going through this thread and the Swingman one for a while - awesome stuff!

This sure looks like a replica, but I really wonder about that jocktag as well. I've owned a few Champion sublimated replicas (presumably European) and all had the usual jocktag.

On that note, I saw recently Champion also had an odd European "authentic" range called Gameday with a completely different jocktag (like this T-Mac). On those, name/numbers and team logo are stitched but from what I was told they otherwise look similar to the replica, so it's more of a Swingman than a proper US Authentic.

it is the same champion tags that my european hornets alternate replica had. totally legit..

does anyone think the summer league teams wearing the sleeves will be the teams wearing then in the regular season?

Kyrie Irving historically incorrect but one of my favorite color combos. Probably will strip and make into the King some day. 

does anyone think the summer league teams wearing the sleeves will be the teams wearing then in the regular season?

well more than 5 teams are wearing them in summer league and they said only 5 more teams would be wearing them.

unless thing changed of course

Kyrie Irving historically incorrect but one of my favorite color combos. Probably will strip and make into the King some day. 
I wish Cleveland would go back to those, I hate their new jerseys. That Kyrie looks pretty sick even though he never wore it.

As for the sleeves, I really hope they don't go that route. They look stupid and I can't imagine someone wanting to play ball in those. Good old David Stern letting stuff like this happen.

so I'm thinking bout selling my authentic pippen blazers jersey. can anyone tell me how much id be able to get for it?

Hope legit..
Same guy who I got the Warriors Barry from a few pages back that was legit.
He's dumping alot of his stuff for cheap, so I'm trying to come up lol.

Back
Top Bottom