Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

The 1st Hawks jersey is size 42. I got one in size 50 from the year prior. Which one is correct?

The 1st Hawks jersey is size 42. I got one in size 50 from the year prior. Which one is correct?

well i think we all know Mutombo didnt wear a 42. i think its just a customized gamer given the size.

no idea what he actually wore tho

both my hawks pro cuts are in 48, and i believe my nuggets pro cut is in 48 as well
All the Hawks pro cuts I've seen at auction houses have been size 50's with the odd 52. I believe his nuggets size was 48, but 7 or 8 years later, surely he wouldn't still be the same size?

All the Hawks pro cuts I've seen at auction houses have been size 50's with the odd 52. I believe his nuggets size was 48, but 7 or 8 years later, surely he wouldn't still be the same size?

Very interesting, and would not surprise me. I have a coupe jerseys sz 50 and one size 52, and they are kinda big. I know it that era the jerseys for some players were pretty tight. I think Barkley wore a 50-52 and he's a pretty big dude. Not saying mutombo is not, but mutombo looked more slimmer to me.

Last edited:
Who made Lebron's highschool jersey? Anyone know? Is it Onsports brand or something like that?
Adidas
Lebron-James-High-School-photos-01.jpg

Latest pick-up. I'll probably turn this into a Reeves or Dickerson depending how the strip goes.

46 + 3 fits me perfectly, too (I'm 6'2", 190, for reference).

I picked this up ages ago and thought I would put it up to see what kind of jersey it is. It looks like an authentic but everything is made into the jersey. No screen printing. The jock tag through me off but I copped for $20 so I can't complain.

Back
Top Bottom