Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

what is the process to change a t-mac jersey into a penny jersey? would it be do-able at home? sorry for the dumb questions

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

what is the process to change a t-mac jersey into a penny jersey? would it be do-able at home? sorry for the dumb questions

since penny hardaway also wore that same jersey as tmac, and both have champion tags (the tmac one also had a reebok tag, that was the year after) you just have to change the name on the back and you have hardaway jersey. i think there are places that do very nice customizations.. it would be do able at home, if you are a wiz at sewing and you have material the same as the letters... i mean you can use a few letters from mcgrady's name for your hardaway letters

Originally Posted by joeman1515

cant tell something on this seems off to me but can i get a lc on this, pictures are tiny on here for some reason if its legit gotta pick this one up for summer

most swingmans on ebay are fake.

nike didnt have drop tail and nor would they have a newer hardwood classic store tag.

i am looking into buying vintage champion nba jerseys, but i dont know what size to get.  i wear a size large t-shirt.  all the jerseys come in sizes like 40, 44, 48, but i dont know what they mean.  any suggestions on what size to get?  thanks.

Originally Posted by misfitgd

i am looking into buying vintage champion nba jerseys, but i dont know what size to get.  i wear a size large t-shirt.  all the jerseys come in sizes like 40, 44, 48, but i dont know what they mean.  any suggestions on what size to get?  thanks.

44 is i think equal to Large and 48 to XL

Hopefully some of you on here can help me with these two jerseys. 
I received them as gifts a few months back and haven't got a chance to wear them or post them in this thread. 

I'm not sure if they are real or fake so I was hoping you guys can shed some light for me. 

iPhone 4 pics so hopefully they look alright. 

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

I received them as gifts a few months back and haven't got a chance to wear them or post them in this thread. 

I'm not sure if they are real or fake so I was hoping you guys can shed some light for me. 

Both are fake.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Both are fake.
Sweet thanks man. 
What makes them fake??

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Both are fake.
Sweet thanks man. 
What makes them fake??
bubbly numbering, the jock tag at the bottom of the jersey not being centered right, the font of the name "bryant" being somewhat off, and the fact that they don't make authentic nba jerseys in size 50 or 54.

I used to hate those Pacers jersey.

1-I thought they were just ugly
2-really disliked Reggie

Now, it really makes me miss the days when NBA jerseys were more unique. They seemed so simple back then but compared to today, they're "out there".

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

kobe 8 jersey went for 177 on ebay...i could've got it, but glad i didn't...

old style lakers, nike?
nerd.gif

LOL, not worth $177 at all. and those things are tiny as well. like a childs jersey

Back
Top Bottom