Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by Zyzz

LOL, not worth $177 at all. and those things are tiny as well. like a childs jersey

fits perfect for me then lol...rare size
got my first rev30 jersey off the 50% sale
img0810k.jpg

img0811vm.jpg

WOW, you got a nice deal because it came with the actual mesh numbers. i really want to buy one but dont feel like spending that much even if its less than retail
frown.gif

^^ i feel you bro, im the same way, if I don't get a DEAL on a jersey, they can keep it..

and JF nice Reke jersey, its crazy was in a club last Sat here in NYC, and Reke was in the building ..

WOW, you got a nice deal because it came with the actual mesh numbers. i really want to buy one but dont feel like spending that much even if its less than retail
frown.gif

i heard a lot about Rev 30's numbers....like what are the other numbers like?

i'm waiting for some sixers sale so i can get myself a Jrue rev 30

The numbers on a regular rev 30 are very stiff twill with a sublimation over it to make little circles appear and make it look like fake mesh but it looks horrible
laugh.gif

adidas is just cheap as hell because they could easily make all of them mesh, probably cost $1 more to do it
30t6p3b.gif

Do the champion numbered jerseys fit the same as ones now?

I wear a 52 now so is that pretty much the same thing?

I haven't bought a jersey in years so I need you guys to help me out.  I'm about 5'11" 160 lb. What size would I get in a Mitchell & Ness basketball jersey? L(44) or XL(48)?

Originally Posted by FaBoLoUs22

I haven't bought a jersey in years so I need you guys to help me out.  I'm about 5'11" 160 lb. What size would I get in a Mitchell & Ness basketball jersey? L(44) or XL(48)?
sounds like your in good shape if you walk around at that weight. Just so its long enough for your liking I would say 48 unless but to me jerseys should be roomy so I would get 52 but I like mine baggy. I'm short like 5'8 tho so I wear 48. depends also on which jersey it is. but you should be fine with 48 or 52...more difference would be in the width more than the length so depends how you want it to fit

So i just got my authentic Kobe from nba.com, ummm what the heck is up with the numbers?? It looks fake

are you referring to the material or how they look? the numbers are done wrong but others have had the same problem. did you buy the jersey from nba.com?

and thats how the numbers are on the retail authentic, mesh wanna be numbers
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

eww

i never liked the rev 30 Lakers jersey...looks horrific on the court

on court? they look good IMO just like everyone elses jerseys. rev 30 is a nice touch

eww

on court? they look good IMO just like everyone elses jerseys. rev 30 is a nice touch
nah never liked the smaller names on the back:

bdd1ce2f64f2557289c2e51fb2a9ed9a-getty-112185944rm009_los_angeles_.jpg

vs.

small detail that irks me...looks like a videogame
2mh7985.jpg

just got a job posting stuff on ebay for a warehouse and its starting to get kinda hot in there. eBay still the best bet to get older authentics? any spots in the SF Bay Area that sells NBA Authys?

guysbe careful buying rev 30 authentics on ebay, they now have fakes. i think the giveaway is the actual mesh body, it doesnt have the design like the real ones do.

Originally Posted by DeNs415

just got a job posting stuff on ebay for a warehouse and its starting to get kinda hot in there. eBay still the best bet to get older authentics? any spots in the SF Bay Area that sells NBA Authys?
I don't remember any places in the Bay Area that sold authentics. There are of course the spots in the malls, but I'm not convinced they were legit.

The only spot that sold authentics was the Warriors team store. I wish i had money back then
grin.gif

Best spot is ebay/craigslist...thats how i got my Richardson authentic

eww

vs.

2mh7985.jpg
Totally agree - I was alright with the Adidas jerseys until they shrank the letters on the back. Still prefer the Nike ones from the 90's/00's but the current Adidas ones are just awful.

Originally Posted by the12the22the32the4

vs.

2mh7985.jpg
Totally agree - I was alright with the Adidas jerseys until they shrank the letters on the back. Still prefer the Nike ones from the 90's/00's but the current Adidas ones are just awful.
i agree with the small names, i noticed that the first night and was disappointed as i like a bigger name on the back. i mean they could change it anytime so you never know.

but overall the jerseys are nice. materials and mesh numbering. unique in a way.

Hey, I was wondering if you guys could tell me if this jersey is legit or not? I know theres some pretty good experts in here so I was wondering if I could get some advice. Thanks
dlrm2u.png

2aieyow.png

Back
Top Bottom