Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Originally Posted by Zyzz

real, doubt they would go and make a fake ray allen swingman.
i've bought one
bucks swingman? highly doubt it, the one he posted is legit. they didnt even make fake swingmans back then til a few or year ago.

but your right, they did make fake authentics of ray allen.

Don't know if this is relevant but the NBA store has the M&N 95-96 black pinstripe Jordan Jersey available. Though some of you would be interested.

First jersey is game used the rest are from the arena.... Sorry for the big pics
f520y8.jpg
dbqmm9.jpg
2u4rm82.jpg
1rxn3q.jpg
rr0bxf.jpg
2eul54y.jpg
v8n968.jpg

Awesome Howard jerseys, especially the Game used. thing is beautiful and love how its got threads coming off the letters.

Thanks Zyzz... i got the jersey from him after a game and the threads make it easy to match up with game pics

New pickup. Gotta rep my favorite team. We have accomplished so much this year. I used to have this same jersey but Mike Finley and made by Nike. So pissed off that I traded it.

5710904060_bd858239a2_b.jpg

5710904586_c72a64ec0c_b.jpg

Originally Posted by MJ23CM

Thanks Zyzz... i got the jersey from him after a game and the threads make it easy to match up with game pics

WOW! i thought you bought it. thats crazy.

That Nowitzki jersey is the bees knees, nice pick up.

I need to scoop up a couple prior to my vacation in July, love wearing them on a day to day when I travel. Was thinking getting a new Wizards Wall jersey but we shall see. I know people dont like to reveal their sources, etc. but is there a sort of legit warehouse seller on ebay or the like that you can get them for less?

ebay is all i use. deals can be had if you look often and can tell the difference between fake and real.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Yeah, I dont really have an eye for that kind of thing unless its completely bogus.

head on over to jerseycentral.org

anyways if your really a fan of nba jerseys and want to buy some, spend some time when your online and teach yourself. help you save lots of money that way.

jerseycentral seems pretty cool. What's with the admins not confirming memberships? I've been 'inactive' for a couple weeks waiting to join. Tried replying to the e-mail address.....nothing.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by MJ23CM

WOW! i thought you bought it. thats crazy.

Dwights pretty cool.. If you ask for his shoes or jersey he usually gives you something

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

jerseycentral seems pretty cool. What's with the admins not confirming memberships? I've been 'inactive' for a couple weeks waiting to join. Tried replying to the e-mail address.....nothing.

actually i think the admin has disappeared
laugh.gif
seriously. i dont know whats going on with him.

Zyzz wrote: head on over to jerseycentral.org

anyways if your really a fan of nba jerseys and want to buy some, spend some time when your online and teach yourself. help you save lots of money that way.

pimp.gif
Yo, thanks. Learn something new everday and signed up

Originally Posted by Yagbolz

need help.. is this authentic?

182611_101789976567464_100002093858142_12790_7813060_n.jpg
This jersey is false. I have this jersey. It's close, but off. Where the tag says Nike, it should say It should have the Chicago Bulls logo.
Where the L is, there should be the Nike jocktag with the number size and the NBA logo next to it. The length tag shouldn't be there.
There should be a small gap there. Below that it should be a tag that says "Michael Jordan" with 1984 under his name. It should also say "Flight 8403"
with Nike over it. Do not buy or bid on that. I hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom