Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by Greezee

Originally Posted by Yagbolz

need help.. is this authentic?

182611_101789976567464_100002093858142_12790_7813060_n.jpg
This jersey is false. I have this jersey. It's close, but off. Where the tag says Nike, it should say It should have the Chicago Bulls logo.
Where the L is, there should be the Nike jocktag with the number size and the NBA logo next to it. The length tag shouldn't be there.
There should be a small gap there. Below that it should be a tag that says "Michael Jordan" with 1984 under his name. It should also say "Flight 8403"
with Nike over it. Do not buy or bid on that. I hope that helps.

incorrect

they made swingman version of that jersey but the jersey is way off from the actual real nike one.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

This jersey is false. I have this jersey. It's close, but off. Where the tag says Nike, it should say It should have the Chicago Bulls logo.
Where the L is, there should be the Nike jocktag with the number size and the NBA logo next to it. The length tag shouldn't be there.
There should be a small gap there. Below that it should be a tag that says "Michael Jordan" with 1984 under his name. It should also say "Flight 8403"

incorrect

they made swingman version of that jersey but the jersey is way off from the actual real nike one.
then the swingman had to come out later. cause that jordan jersey with the pinstripes was made by champion and i dont think champion had swingmans, it was either replica or authentic. am i right?

First it was Champion then nike then they came out with the retro ones after his retirement. They made pro-cuts, authentics, and swingmans.

First it was Champion then nike then they came out with the retro ones after his retirement. They made pro-cuts, authentics, and swingmans.
i thought after his retirement, the red pinstripes jersey wasnt used anymore and it became a regular black jersey.

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

i thought after his retirement, the red pinstripes jersey wasnt used anymore and it became a regular black jersey.

i meant his final retirement. the retro jerseys with the flight 8403 tags. The release a bunch of authentics, swingmans, and pro-cuts. think this was in 2004.

the solid black authentic bulls jersey jordan wore in 97-98 his last season....nike released it...white orange nike tag on inside,.........

the pinstripe is ok ....mitchell ness charging 300 bucks for that on nba store are you kidding me they are all over ebay for cheap....and yes authentic ones ! Although there are a ton of fake pinstripes as well so be careful

@Zyzz, Greezee, TheGoldenChild
thanks for the replies dudes..

asked the seller this "is it authentic? just wondering where you bought em?"
he replied its a 100% authentic jersey's bought from some country I didn't bother asking what country.. I'm a bit worried cause its a little pricey for just a fake jerseys..

here's the link of his fb site.. http://www.facebook.com/p...e.php?id=100002093858142

so I have a question what does this in the bottom corner mean rather than just the plain champion logo. And what would be the price of a pippen rockets jersey like this blue in good condition?

66d.jpg

Originally Posted by young90

alright good looks Zyzz

Hey noticed that you are fairly new but you cannot post live links to ebay sites.  
Also no one can answer my question?  Or at least tell me how much it would be worth?  My og question is at the top of the page.

incorrect

Incorrect? Are you sure? I'm not talking about the original Nike authentic pinstripe. I was talking about the authentic retro 8403 jersey.

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

alright good looks Zyzz

Hey noticed that you are fairly new but you cannot post live links to ebay sites.  
Also no one can answer my question?  Or at least tell me how much it would be worth?  My og question is at the top of the page.
its worth whats someones willing to pay for it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

alright good looks Zyzz

its worth whats someones willing to pay for it
laugh.gif

Sweet dude.  Go get 3500 hundred posts in the next 7 months.

Back
Top Bottom