Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

i hate you man!!! that eddie jones jersey is sick!! i have that kobe jersey... i saw a couple weeks ago eddie jones' rookie jersey, when he wore #25, it was a pro cut, and around $400.00, i'd so buy it if i had the money..

also for those interested there is a mike bibby #10 grizzlies jersey.. it's nice, but i think it will be expensive, like shareef's jersey

Pinstripes are legit champion authentics but I wouldn't shell out that much for them....that jersey was MASSSS produced they are everywhere ...it is NOT rare item to shell out 150 for

Originally Posted by rockcityslickest

i wish i had money for these stuff
You don't need a lot of money. If you do the research you can find steals on eBay.

My VC Raptors (rookie style jersey) went for $56 shipped. It can go for upwards of $250 easily.

Did Champion authentic's always have the collar tag, or did they start a certain year?

Originally Posted by bkmac

Did Champion authentic's always have the collar tag, or did they start a certain year?

its hit or miss, sometimes they have neck tags sometimes they dont.

Originally Posted by jlm83jays

Pinstripes are legit champion authentics but I wouldn't shell out that much for them....that jersey was MASSSS produced they are everywhere ...it is NOT rare item to shell out 150 for
Yes, they were mass produced but there's a difference b/w it being everywhere and what's available on the market. Because there aren't a good amount on eBay the price skyrockets because of the amount of people wanting to own it. I'd never pay more than $150 for a jersey and haven't since I started collecting again. I don't have much but within a few months if not a year, I'll have everything I've been searching for. The hardest jersey to find is the Kobe #8 jersey from before the Lakers made the transition to the current jersey style.

the Kobe aitn that hard to find, they pop up on ebay every so often you just gotta be quick with sending offers before the seller ends the auction early plus be ready to spend $300+ on it.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by bkmac

its hit or miss, sometimes they have neck tags sometimes they dont.
Oh, okay. I ask because I have an authentic Shaq Orlando Magic jersey, must be from '94 or '95 (if my memory stands correctly on the years he was on the Magic) and I've been told it's indeed authentic. Looking to sell, but I don't want to sell to someone with the intent of scamming them if it's no good.

the Kobe aitn that hard to find, they pop up on ebay every so often you just gotta be quick with sending offers before the seller ends the auction early plus be ready to spend $300+ on it.
Trust me I'll get the Mitchell and Ness throwback before I drop $300 especially after a NTer was supposed to send me the jersey but gave it to his friend who is also a poster here and sold it to someone.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Trust me I'll get the Mitchell and Ness throwback before I drop $300 especially after a NTer was supposed to send me the jersey but gave it to his friend who is also a poster here and sold it to someone.
its your money but comparing the Nike Kobe to a M&N Kobe is apple and oranges. Anyone who knows jerseys would easily take the Nike Kobe, theres a reason they go for a lot. Rarity, Quality, and Accuracy obviously
laugh.gif

its your money but comparing the Nike Kobe to a M&N Kobe is apple and oranges. Anyone who knows jerseys would easily take the Nike Kobe, theres a reason they go for a lot. Rarity, Quality, and Accuracy obviously
laugh.gif
Trust me, I know all of the above but I'm not going to get into a bidding war with other idiots who put the price of the jersey into the hundreds as soon as it goes up.

you talkin about that gold nike size 52 older style kobe authentic that was in the buy sell fourm this past summer for $100?

if so
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
   im still mad about missing out on that one,  i messaged the seller asking for his paypal so i could pay, someone offered him more, so i topped that persons price but the other guy paid already.  
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
  im still furious about missing out on that jersey

So I made a trip to the Adidas Employee Store here in Portland, looking for some Trailblazers gear. I happened to find about 6 boxed, pro-cut jerseys sitting on a countertop.. 

They had,

2 Alt Away LeBron James Jerseys (out of 500)

2 Alt Away Brandon Roy Jerseys (out of 50)

2 Home Brandon Roy Jerseys (out of 50)

I'd never seen the two Roy jerseys online anywhere, considering they supposedly only made one color of each boxed jersey. Those were out of 500, and these Roy jerseys were only out of 50.. Obviously these are more rare, especially since I've only seen the regular Roy (black, out of 500) online. I ended up picking up a white Roy jersey, and I was able to get it for only $175 with my 50% discount.

Here's some pics,

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

not an authentic but back when nike swingmans were HELLA close to authentics...
Man, lol I found this the other day and wore it on a Saturday just sitting around the house. I miss the Nike swingman jerseys.

Thats a nice Penny, how much did you pay?
$180 which is 40% off, they are having their 50% everything sale again next week, I know it's in store but I don't think online but you can do phone orders

Back
Top Bottom