Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by Caerus

Question...what makes a champion NBA jersey authentic? If its screen printed is it still authentic? Jw...
Name and numbers are stitched and only the NBA logo is stitched on the jersey. Some, like the Reggie Miller and Glenn Robinson ones, have the champion logo as well. But unless you come across a Sonics Shawn Kemp from the early 90s or a early Utah Jazz Malone (only examples I can think of) - the name and numbers will be stitched and the fabric of the jersey is also thicker than the replica Champions.

I know this is the NBA jersey thread but I didn't think it belong in the NFL thread and some one has got to know why it's so impossible to find this jersey! I've been looking for years last i saw it was in a eastbay catalog like 4-5 years ago can anyone help me with info on it?

Sorry for the huge pics btw

Is there any way to shrink jersey's?

cus i still got jersey's from the baggy era and they come up to my knees
laugh.gif

i wanna wear em but they're just wayy to huge.

Originally Posted by QnZInFaMouSS95

laugh.gif

naw man, only thing you can do is get them tailored.

Originally Posted by andrewxle

Whats up NT don't know much about jerseys... Can any one let me know if this jersey is legit?
Looks good. One of M&N's quality made in USA pieces, before their decline to what they're currently producing.

laugh.gif

take it to da cleaners and have it tailored to your size...or bring a smaller slimmer jersey u like and have em match da specs...im almost doing that now a few jerseys...ill post before and after of all of it.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

take it to da cleaners and have it tailored to your size...or bring a smaller slimmer jersey u like and have em match da specs...im almost doing that now a few jerseys...ill post before and after of all of it.
smile.gif

i need to hit u up about the spot you got some of your stuff done at, its a spot in queens that got some nike authentics for pretty cheap but their all bigger sizes, i might get a few things with the intent of gettin em tailored.

Originally Posted by jlm83jays

A few of my jerseys  
devil.gif

been looking for years, ever since I grew out of mine.
By far my absolute favorite uniforms we have ever worn. the use of multiple shades of blue was amazing

which jersey is real ??? one says made in the usa, the other says assembled in el salvador, the gold logos and the stiching on each jersey is diff...thanks

Originally Posted by nicky barnes

which jersey is real ??? one says made in the usa, the other says assembled in el salvador, the gold logos and the stiching on each jersey is diff...thanks

Scottie is fake for sure. I've never seen the NBA Logo as an outline. The "S" is the biggest tell.
IMO, the Jordan "looks" legit.

Originally Posted by sloanboy

does the hardwood classic jerseys come with the stitch numbered jerseys

what do you mean by hardwood classic? you talking about actually M&N? retro jerseys worn by players ths year?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

what do you mean by hardwood classic? you talking about actually M&N? retro jerseys worn by players ths year?
These.............

These.............

i'd rather buy a champion authentic or a pro cut jersey than a mitchell and ness.. they mitchell and ness are almost as expensive as the pro cut

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

These.............

i'd rather buy a champion authentic or a pro cut jersey than a mitchell and ness.. they mitchell and ness are almost as expensive as the pro cut

yea but m&n got it for 40% off right now

Back
Top Bottom