Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

248119_10150197765844580_591444579_7184982_7806036_n.jpg

20 dollars EACH..i came UP
pimp.gif

gotta love when cats are A. hurting for cake B. thinking trends rule all...jersey era >*

Originally Posted by ninjahood

pimp.gif

gotta love when cats are A. hurting for cake B. thinking trends rule all...jersey era >*
$20? WTH how?

what size are they?

Do Mitchell and ness basketball jerseys fit true to size?  I normally wear a med in jerseys and thAt is still big, didn't know if i could fit a small in theirs or not

I mean how many fake champion jerseys are their really?

Just got a Teal Grant Hill

And I love the Nike Swingmans
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Just got a Teal Grant Hill

And I love the Nike Swingmans
pimp.gif

none im guessing, who the hell would waste time doing it
laugh.gif

co-sign on the nike swingman comment, if they still made jerseys i think id be buying those instead of authentics. they were just too nice. perfect fit, quality, and durable too.

quick question, did Nike recently retro throwback jerseys? ive seen a bunch of people with nike "raptor" jerseys like the one ninjahood posted and pinstripe orlando joints as well.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by SCuse7

There's some fake Champion Jordan Bulls & Dream Team "pro-cuts" out there.
think he was referring to replicas
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

dang, mike bibby authentic grizzlies jersey just wemt for over $450.00 on ebay
eek.gif
  and my boy has a champion teal grizzlies authentic that's way to small for him.   the thing is pretty beat up, i told him about that jersey going for $450, and he wants me to list his and he said he'd give me a 20% cut of the sale.

i doubt his would go for $450 since it's kinda beat, but i figure it will go for something decent.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

dang, mike bibby authentic grizzlies jersey just wemt for over $450.00 on ebay
eek.gif
  and my boy has a champion teal grizzlies authentic that's way to small for him.   the thing is pretty beat up, i told him about that jersey going for $450, and he wants me to list his and he said he'd give me a 20% cut of the sale.

i doubt his would go for $450 since it's kinda beat, but i figure it will go for something decent.

i'd say go for it... i'd honestly thought that shareef's grizzly jersey would sell for a lot more.. but still, that grizzlies jersey is worth some cash..

Question...what makes a champion NBA jersey authentic? If its screen printed is it still authentic? Jw...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

pimp.gif

DAMN 
pimp.gif
 What a dope come up.
I wore my Nike flight 8403 Jordan jersey the other day and saw one dude with the MJ dream team champion joint and another with the wizards replica minutes apart. I been rocking the few jerseys I own already but it inspired me to go on ebay and try to find steals for the summer. I don't have a lot of bread at the moment so I'm going for the essentials only right now which are the original Mavs Kidd jersey, any Raptors jersey with the dinosaur and a dream team jersey. Waiting on a few auctions to end as I type this 
nerd.gif

Already got one of my essentials coming in the mail. Been wanting this ever since passing on it when reggie was in school and footlocker carried jerseys. $20 shipped but no where close to ninjas steals
mad.gif

30067870.jpg

Back
Top Bottom