Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Just came in but still debating if i wanna keep the batting practice jerseys loving the penny tho
the 2nd round of BP jerseys are cut so weird, they are wide and short...I have a Dave Hollins first batch from Fall which is great and I wanted a Darren Daulton so I went to the store and tried them on, every one is nothing like the 1st batch, I wanted a Kirk Gibson but I can't justify buying something that fits crappy

2j4sdoj.jpg

mlgu55.jpg

5x1y6x.jpg

Sorry for this old !$% question but the mcgrady orlando stars jersey was just a Champion or did reebok produce them as well?

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Sorry for this old !$% question but the mcgrady orlando stars jersey was just a Champion or did reebok produce them as well?

reebok did em too...but they sucked...shoulders got wider and da trim got slimmer.

^good looking out! I was gunna trade a pair of indiglo xiv for a reebok mcgrady and a Jordan pinstripe but I'll just wait for a champion.

Originally Posted by BRIANheartsBRAIN

A few more from my collection...

There is a hill on eBay the same size and color as this one, the only difference is that it has a tag, should I stAy away?

post pics of it, usually doesnt matter. dont even think theres fake Hill jerseys out there. its a mass produced jersey.

champion or nike? champion has the gold logo, nike has the normal nba logo.. cant wait to get my pro cut penny jersey with sig.. won it on ebay for $203.00.. good deal or not?

One last question:

I have a size 52 Nike Jordan Wizards authentic and the fit is perfect. I found a size 56 authentic Champion McGrady stars. My question is do the Nike and Champions Authentics run the same size wise? Or does the champion run small and could I pull it off with out it looking like a dress?

Any help would be great!

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

champion or nike? champion has the gold logo, nike has the normal nba logo.. cant wait to get my pro cut penny jersey with sig.. won it on ebay for $203.00.. good deal or not?

I was going for that lol ended up getting to high for me right now. so i went with a different jersey instead. will be posting pics of it when it arrives. congrats on the pick up though fam 
pimp.gif

how to M&N fit now a day? wondering if i could fit a 44 when i normally wear a 44/48 in champion authentics? 

Reebok and Adidas killed the "Jersey Era". If Nike still had Jersey rights throughout the 2000's stuff wouldnt have got to the point it is now.

I definitely do see it coming back though with 90's jerseys being the "it" thing. Gotta give props to the hipsters who been rocking those super tight size 40 champion replicas in the Williamsburgh for the past few years now.

Originally Posted by K23J

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

I was going for that lol ended up getting to high for me right now. so i went with a different jersey instead. will be posting pics of it when it arrives. congrats on the pick up though fam 
pimp.gif

how to M&N fit now a day? wondering if i could fit a 44 when i normally wear a 44/48 in champion authentics? 

i actually thougt it ended really low..especially since it is a pro cut and it's UDA signed.. that's probably even cheaper than the jerseys M&N are releasing of Penny..

Found out that I can fit a size 48 Champion jersey. Helps a lot and now I can broaden my search when finding jerseys.

laugh.gif
a sz 40 Champion. You have to be 5'7" or shorter. Those run small.

To my knowledge 44 is the smallest size for the 90s era champion brand authentic jerseys, unless it's game-issued/worn. Even then, 42 is the smallest I can think of.

Originally Posted by Hitchcock

To my knowledge 44 is the smallest size for the 90s era champion brand authentic jerseys, unless it's game-issued/worn. Even then, 42 is the smallest I can think of.

there are quit a few sz 40 out there 

Originally Posted by nicky barnes

I wear a size 40 : (

how short are you?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
a sz 40 Champion. You have to be 5'7" or shorter. Those run small.
suppppper small. even a 48 90's champion fits me small...

i wanna see pics of ya rockin a size 40-44.....
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom