Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

lets just say the only real jerseys in the pictures you posted are the Penny and Hill.

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

cant wait to get my ray allen sonics authentic... even though he plays for the celtics, he was so sick when he played in seattle..
I bought an away nike swingman of that one a couple years before they moved to okc. Definitely one my favorite jerseys

If I bought an Iverson Rookie M&N in a 52 do you think it's possibly to tailor it to a 40 (medium)?

I know it's a pretty big difference but the jersey is tough to find now and that's the best I can find

Originally Posted by StillIn729

If I bought an Iverson Rookie M&N in a 52 do you think it's possibly to tailor it to a 40 (medium)?

I know it's a pretty big difference but the jersey is tough to find now and that's the best I can find

might be possible. if it was a 48 then there would be no problem at all but i think you might be safe with a 52. i hope
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Anybody got some pro cut champion jerseys? Never seen them before...pics?

charlesba-1306467751-88905.jpg

[table][tr][td]
charlesba-1306467763-88906.jpg

[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
charlesba-1306467765-88907.jpg

charlesba-1306467766-88908.jpg

charlesba-1306467767-88909.jpg

charlesba-1306467773-88910.jpg

charlesba-1306467779-88911.jpg

[/td][/tr][/table]
charlesba-1306467780-88912.jpg

i personally own this, and i got penny hardaway.

to keep it all da way funky...da mitchell & ness jerseys are as good or better then they're OG counterparts.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

to keep it all da way funky...da mitchell & ness jerseys are as good or better then they're OG counterparts.

sure you could say that, quality is good but for the most part the jerseys are inaccurate. its not even that the reason i say but a champion is price wise.

like i said to the other guy, why spend $180+ on a jersey when you can get the OG champion for $150 or less?

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Does getting a jersey tailored really work? It doesn't look "weird" (for lack of a better word) because they got rid of some of the length from the bottom?

How much would one go for? Figuring I'll get it altered if the tailoring is a solid option but I'm curious....
tailoring works, they literally are refitting da size of da jerseys. my guy is breathing new life into a couple of joints that were flat out TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO big that i copped cheap but i never wore cuz they were gigantic (size 60
sick.gif
laugh.gif
)

i took my penny procut that i love da width of it (size 50) and i brought a nike size 52 for length purposes as a template for they can have da appropriate measurements....imma show ya da before and after shots of one for example.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

sure you could say that, quality is good but for the most part the jerseys are inaccurate. its not even that the reason i say but a champion is price wise.

like i said to the other guy, why spend $180+ on a jersey when you can get the OG champion for $150 or less?
you got a point with da champion...only problem that would i can see is someone bigger who can't fit into champion authentics since they run ALOT smaller.....

and

2n20d5f.jpg

what da hell did u do to that poor suns jersey?
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

looks authentic either way but customized.

that Suns isnt real, none of those are
laugh.gif
look at the NBA logo, its a patch and its got the white boarder around it.

oh you right, i ain't peep that suns jersey NBA logo on da boarder 
laugh.gif

i gotta stop slackin and cop a white steve nash asap.

My old iverson jersey from the jersey era, Im 5'8 and this jersey fits me like a dress lol. I guess this jersey holds no value cause it didnt even bid over
$30 on ebay
roll.gif
. I cant wear it or sell it
frown.gif

Ninjahood what would you say a pro cut Iverson Champion fits in comparison to a current M&N jersey

I'm looking at a 44 road AI

I love M&N products (I'm prob partial living in Philly) but the quality is great, just gotta buy during their sales

are you serious..i've been looking for that iverson authentic for a while...in a 40 though
no I mean a 44 Champion authentic, I WISH I could find either AI in a 40

M&N said they are doing the black AI soon with the shooting star

my bad, i was referring to nicky

But are you (stillin) lookin at a rookie iverson 44? i got that right now ..length wise it's a little longer than an M&N 40...and wider

also a black Iverson in the works? Awesome..i'm guessing it's not the shiny one though (one i want) ...i don't think they do that

IF true about the black iverson im sure A LOT of people will be happy.

The jersey is the old mesh version with the skinnier shoulders they wore for a year or two before they switched to the shiny/wide shoulder version. pretty hard to come by authentic. If done right it could be a sick jersey.

iversal01.jpg

yeah i can't find the auction, it was months ago

a Kevin Durant sonics 40 went for 400+...although that was partly me gassing it up...dude wanted it bad

[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
charlesba-1306467779-88911.jpg

[/td][/tr][/table]
charlesba-1306467780-88912.jpg

that purple penny suns is one of the sickest jerseys i've ever seen
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom