Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

yeah i can't find the auction, it was months ago

a Kevin Durant sonics 40 went for 400+...although that was partly me gassing it up...dude wanted it bad

maybe cause that sonics jersey is hard to get, since they moved to oklahoma.. dont see too many authentic sonics stuff anymore, just how people really went up for authentic vancouver grizzlies jerseys

I need a poll...should I buy the 52 M&N Iverson and take it to be tailored to a 40? or would I be wasting my money?

I'll go with what the jersey experts on here think

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I need a poll...should I buy the 52 M&N Iverson and take it to be tailored to a 40? or would I be wasting my money?

rookie jersey or 2nd year (black) jersey?  honestly, i'd look a little harder for an authentic iverson georgetown jersey.... those sizes out there are closer to a size 40

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

rookie jersey or 2nd year (black) jersey?
it's the white rookie jersey that M&N made or I can just go with a pro cut Champion in a 44 which I assume would be like a medium today 

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

rookie jersey or 2nd year (black) jersey?
it's the white rookie jersey that M&N made or I can just go with a pro cut Champion in a 44 which I assume would be like a medium today 

i'd go with a pro cut. those are the closest thing to an authentic gameworn jersey.. besides, on some jerseys M&N just messed up. not the iverson rookie jersey, but on others..

found this in my closet.. i remember copping this one and a bulls back in 2002 at the nba store, i have idea were the bulls one could be..any idea were i could copp a new one at, how much are the going for now days?
i'll be rocking it for a week straight if they close on sunday (i live in miami
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
)

1et1sh.jpg

25u5jip.jpg

I should've been more clear. Just in case any of you guys are wondering,the Bucks and a few others, are custom from scratch down to the thread.  I probably shouldn't have posted my customs here but I didn't want to make a new thread.  If any of you guys play in any leagues, especially the "asian" leagues, you'd know that the typically they use NBA designs as their jerseys.  Company's can easily replicate this because the template is pretty much already made.  I look forward to every season to which team would come up with some funny/dope designs.  Some do original designs and some don't.  The designers pulls of the slickest stuff.  Most of the time the quality and design isn't great depending on who does them, but the company I'm currently dealing with is so on point to detailing.  

So I was looking around for a new company to do my teams jersey and an NTer vouched for one (shout out to the dude DB),  we were back and forth with designs but first I needed some samples done to see his workmanship before I make an order of multiples.  To test out his work, I gave him few of my fav 90's NBA designs along with some that was complicated to do (including the Grizzlies with the Tribal borders and the gradient "Big Bird" Hawks away jersey) and altered the team design.  I made about 10 different designs, this was the first set, the second should be here shortly.  Anyway his graphic designer kept messing up the designs and delaying so I told him since they were just samples to just use the original team names and ship em out.  For the Suns, I specifically made sure it didn't have purple hits on the background of rays. This dude was so down to the detail and even asked if I wanted to throw on some Champion labels on there and some patches 
laugh.gif
.  Initially I didn't want them because it'll be too cheesy of a replica with them, but just for fun, sure why not.  I had no intentions in fooling anyone as these being authentics, the name on the back even says (my xbox tag) PAPIJAN
laugh.gif
, and for the price I'm paying for these 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
, its all in the fun!

Heres some league shots and jerseys that some teams has messed around with:

I'd love to get my hands on a Mark Price Cavs jersey.  

53u1bq.jpg

v5kegk.jpg

Heres one of my fav original design (red with blue):

Im thinking about gettin back in the jersey scene this summer with an Authentic Lebron heat jersey..Have to decide if im going with red or black tho 
grin.gif

/\

its like some sort of auction site it has authentic stuff and fake stuff like ebay ..but was curious if anyone ever signed up for it !

I've been looking for this Jordan Nike jersey like a madman ! so rare !  Some guy was selling it few months ago seems like he never sold it but he won't respond to pm's !

255184_10150206613504580_591444579_7269544_933838_n.jpg

in process..... gettin to 25 inches width armpit to arm pit & 36 inches length from top of tank to bottom

Just came in but still debating if i wanna keep the batting practice jerseys loving the penny tho

Originally Posted by ninjahood

248119_10150197765844580_591444579_7184982_7806036_n.jpg

20 dollars EACH..i came UP
pimp.gif

gotta love when cats are A. hurting for cake B. thinking trends rule all...jersey era >*
30t6p3b.gif

i'd give my left ball for a champion authentic reggie miller in a sz 52........been lookin for that jersey for years

30t6p3b.gif
@me  passing on a nike duncan sz 52 authentic....sold for 50 bucks

if the new jerseys sizing wasnt so bad for casual wear i'd cop  a paul george authentic

Did champion ever make the authentic charlotte hornets white home jersey for LJ or Zo ? All I ever see are the teal and purple alternates

Originally Posted by jlm83jays

Did champion ever make the authentic charlotte hornets white home jersey for LJ or Zo ? All I ever see are the teal and purple alternates
I don't think they did just like the white rookie AI, I'm 99.9% sure they never made that one either

I just bought my 96-97 Champion pro cut rookie AI, can't wait til it gets here

Originally Posted by jlm83jays

they didnt make any home jerseys,  actually for most jerseys they made they only made away and alternate. Only a couple jerseys they made a home.

Back
Top Bottom