Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by nicky barnes

Hopefully this can help someone with sizing questions, im 5'8  175,  and this how a champion 40 fits me.

Based off this pic, will a champion 48 be to big?
champion 48 is gonna be perfect for your height.

24deouf.jpg

Legit check on this. Size tag is missing btw. This immediately becomes my grail, too piff

Originally Posted by Sdot73

Originally Posted by K23J

Originally Posted by Sdot73

So i finally pickedup a Durant Seattle Away, but apparently these 44s that Adidas made in 07 were HUGE, if i took it to a tailor would it look weird if i took 2 inches in length off and went from 24'' to 22'' from pit to pit? Is tailoring an authentic even possible?

you pick it up on ebay? i got a sz 40 coming in the home white. 
yeah from a dude in maryland... so youre the one who bought the 40!!!

haha yea that was me. almost didnt buy it, but gave in and picked it up. 

can someone please post their dimensions and a pic of them wearing a 48 champion? I would hate to win one on ebay and it end up being way to big, thanks

can someone please post their dimensions and a pic of them wearing a 48 champion? I would hate to win one on ebay and it end up being way to big, thanks

sz 44 champion authentics are usually 30 inches length ...sz 48 are usually 32 inches in length just ask the seller to measure it from shoulder  top to bottom and ask him to measure width from armpit to armpit.... but yeah that size 40 look way small on you doggie !

I was under the impression that all 50th logo's were a patch and not a outline but ive seen several hill's and shawn kemps this way. Is this legit ?

thats 100% legit....i dunno who said that da 50th logo was just a patch...all da ones im familiar with all look like that grant hill.

Baby lebron and Mr Barnes.. NICE JERSEY MAN..

and can someone please tell me why in the world are the WIZARDS changing there team colorway..

this new colorway is UGH

there are jerseys with the actual sewn 50th logo. meaning those jerseys were made for that season.

jerseys made before the season were given a patch to sewn on. if you remove the patch on some it would have a regular nba logo underneath.

These legit ??? Unreal for him to have it in sz 44, 52, 56 ...being that i've never seen these ever....away Jordan nike finals jersey...then he has white home one too ??? Umm most expensive fake of all time or the real deal ? You guys be the judge ! Conventional wisdom says it has to be fake ...but he says he will give 1,000 if it's fake and he has excellent feedback....hmm ???

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jorda...4cf7d83218#ht_500wt_1156       sz 44 away

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jorda...35a35cb6c7#ht_500wt_1156        sz 52 away

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jorda...45fa9cbdd1#ht_500wt_1156     sz 56 away

HOME WHITE

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jorda...4cf6171d4c#ht_500wt_1156  sz 50 + 4 home

they are legit, hes a shady dude though. jerseys could be customized, but he added the patches.

they are done correctly and are legit though.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

they are legit, hes a shady dude though. jerseys could be customized, but he added the patches.

they are done correctly and are legit though.
yes. he buys pro cut and authentics, alters them and sells as "game used"

most are swingman/champion replicas, but it's taken me along time to get this collection. still working on it though. at least 1 jersey from every team shaq's played for

262359_10150275561307442_579372441_8932455_5781356_n.jpg

Originally Posted by K23J

most are swingman/champion replicas, but it's taken me along time to get this collection. still working on it though. at least 1 jersey from every team shaq's played for

262359_10150275561307442_579372441_8932455_5781356_n.jpg
very, very dope. thanks for sharing.

But heres a few more from Apr / May...  Lou's came right off his sweaty back at past seasons closer @ Oracle

I hate to ask again, but can someone please help me out with this, i finally pickedup a Durant Seattle Away, but apparently these 44s that Adidas made in 07 were HUGE, if i took it to a tailor would it look weird if i took 2 inches in length off and went from 24'' to 22'' from pit to pit? Is tailoring an authentic even possible?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

plammer, how are you getting those Warriors jerseys? theyre awesome
Thanks...  i think theyre pretty cool too...  Now if the Dubs can just get it togther and play better... 

How do I get them you ask?   --> simple fact that I diverted most of my "discretionary spending fund" into obtaining Ws game used stuff.  no more 2 or 3 pairs of the latest special limited edition quickstrike release of Retro Jordan XYZ....  I wish I had special connections.... 

Still need to get the blank Kings jersey done, havent gotten around to it yet.

I have a alternate swingman from when he came back to Memphis (#3) this past season that I still havent picked up.

Still missing some that Ill get around to owning in time.

Sweet JWill collecton...  I still remember the 3 months or so playing pickup ball AND everyone "trying" to pull off the behind the back off the elbow pass back in the Kings era

Sweet JWill collecton...  I still remember the 3 months or so playing pickup ball AND everyone "trying" to pull off the behind the back off the elbow pass back in the Kings era

Whytewonder - nice jerseys man. They go very well with all of your JWill PEs. Ive been surfing through the early pages of the Player Exclusive thread (pgs 1-115 lol) and it was good to see some of your old posts again.

Back
Top Bottom