Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I thought the jordans like this without screen printing were fakes? :nerd:
I ordered it from footlocker when the screen printed ones were out as well. But Nike did put the the wrong name style for the Jordan on the back and they did get the Chicago cursive a little wrong too

legit check please!

Jus bought the mj rookie jersey from nba store sz 48 since I got scammed tryin to cop one off ig.. Hopefully it fits I'm wearing it with my Chicago 1's perfect match.. I'll post pics when it arrives

Last edited:
sorry for the photos quality

2 nice items

kobe game issued/pro cut

44+4

and magic jacket  91/92

pro cut size 42+2

magic was wearing that type only at asg'92

of course it's not that gamer but love it

earlier was with team at mcdonald's open in paris, but jackets were without 100 patch

he didn't wore yellow that season. there's also correct name font

saw a lot jackets with incorrect font, f.ex. mitchell and ness:D

more to come...

#artest #pacers #bryant #lakers

Last edited:
Wow that Nike Kobe...amazing...

Anybody know hows the Champions vs Nike quality? Ive own many Authentic Champion jerseys but none from Nike (Authentics, not swingmans)

@FLATFOOT718

thx! champion jerseys are little heavier and more flexible

nike jerseys are straight

champion are wider under the arms and at the bottom.

in the middle jerseys are little thiner

nike looks more clean, but i like champion more

@FLATFOOT718

thx! champion jerseys are little heavier and more flexible

nike jerseys are straight

champion are wider under the arms and at the bottom.

in the middle jerseys are little thiner

nike looks more clean, but i like champion more
Thanks bro for the info...Love the Worldpeace Knicks jersey! Knicks fan here...

Can you PM me the cost for the jerseys you have for sale in your Sig? Would love to get at least 1 Authentic Kobe jersey

Got a quick question. How is the sizing for Champion jerseys? I normally wear a XL-XXL in Ts and just ordered a Jordan (Bulls) and Webber (wolverines) jersey sz 48. Will this be good or a little snug?

Thanks in advance

Wow that Nike Kobe...amazing...

Anybody know hows the Champions vs Nike quality? Ive own many Authentic Champion jerseys but none from Nike (Authentics, not swingmans)

Generally speaking Champion > Nike

When Nike started outsourcing their manufacturing to El Salvadore the quality control went right down the drain. However during the era when Nike started adding team logos to their jock tags the quality of the jerseys improved by leaps and bounds

Generally speaking Champion > Nike

When Nike started outsourcing their manufacturing to El Salvadore the quality control went right down the drain. However during the era when Nike started adding team logos to their jock tags the quality of the jerseys improved by leaps and bounds

I thought El Salvador made Nikes were highly regarded?

I slimmed down my nba collection to just champions, but nike dri-fit > champion in terms of comfort and sharpness imo.

Retail champions run small…champion 48 = drifit = 44 but similar to whatbadboys2 said, nike’s cut was a little longer and slimmer

It’s a tough question to generalize because after 1997 champions may have run a bit bigger…also some teams experimented with a wider, vest-like jersey for a couple seasons (76ers & Heat for example)

[h1]  [/h1][h1]@darrenrovell[/h1]

BREAKING: Nike and NBA to announce new 8-year deal to become official uniform of NBA. Will start in 2017-18. Adidas is out.

from ESPN twitter feed

Last edited:
Darren Rovell ‏@darrenrovell
Unlike Reebok & adidas, Nike logo will appear on NBA uniforms when new uniform deal starts in 2017-18.

I wonder what other gimmick nike would add to the uni

Last edited:
I thought El Salvador made Nikes were highly regarded?

Very hit or miss... the craftsmanship at times was fantastic and other times completely awful... that said in my personal experience they seemed to have trouble cutting smaller sizes... 44+ was fine for the most part... i'll take some pictures to show you what I mean when I'm not feeling too lazy :tongue:

anybody see the player's warm up tees yesterday? They look be me Rev30 tees with player's name and number on the back.

If they dropped and price was right, i'd cop asap.

I would too. Been saying that I might hate the game jersey idea, but I'd love it as a casual ball playing shirt.

And I don't like having the logo on the jersey. I held the NBA jerseys to a higher standard because they've resisted it for this long. Too bad. But man, NFL AND NBA?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom