Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Don't know how i feel about them putting the swoosh on the jerseys though. I've always liked them more without the brand logo on it.

I'm excited don't have high expectations. Prices will be crazy high. Hope they sell authentic throwbacks. Nike might do some crazy cuts, colors and materials though.

I have high hopes for the quality and versions offered for retail. But once ads are introduced I'm probably done buying jerseys

Good to see nike will take it back. And this is really only a good thing in terms of that we might actually be able to buy on court jerseys

If anything adidas was fine and I love rev30's. But the fact that it was so hard to buy the on-court product was a real bad look.

Nike is the big winner here

Really smart company. The nba knows it needed Nike and Nike wouldn't have came back unless they could get their brand seen on court on every athlete in the league even if they wear a rival brands shoes

Nike>>>

anybody see the player's warm up tees yesterday? They look be me Rev30 tees with player's name and number on the back.

If they dropped and price was right, i'd cop asap.
I would too. Been saying that I might hate the game jersey idea, but I'd love it as a casual ball playing shirt.

And I don't like having the logo on the jersey. I held the NBA jerseys to a higher standard because they've resisted it for this long. Too bad. But man, NFL AND NBA?
i found em, they're actually $50. Too much for me.

I have high hopes for the quality and versions offered for retail. But once ads are introduced I'm probably done buying jerseys
This. 

I'm not loving this whole add Nike logo on authentics.

It's always the sure fire way to spot an authentic jersey. No brand logos.

Now when I see a dude wearing a jersey I won't be able to differentiate a swingman from an authentic easily.

I won't be buying a Nike authentic then. I'll stock up on pre 2017 non logo carry authentics.

RIp to authentics as we know it

I'm not loving this whole add Nike logo on authentics.

It's always the sure fire way to spot an authentic jersey. No brand logos.

Now when I see a dude wearing a jersey I won't be able to differentiate a swingman from an authentic easily.

I won't be buying a Nike authentic then. I'll stock up on pre 2017 non logo carry authentics.

RIp to authentics as we know it
You're being a bit dramatic. I doubt it will be hard to spot the difference between the different tiers of jerseys. Was it ever hard when Nike was making them before? Not for most, they aren't stupid. There will be tell tale signs.

Last edited:
You can easily tell different between authentic and swing man

But usually I doesn't even matter bc who will know? Majority of the people are rocking fakes at the game anyways

As long as you know you own and rock a legit authentic then that's all that natters

You're being a bit dramatic. I doubt it will be hard to spot the difference between the different tiers of jerseys. Was it ever hard when Nike was making them before? Not for most, they aren't stupid. There will be tell tale signs.
You can easily tell different between authentic and swing man

But usually I doesn't even matter bc who will know? Majority of the people are rocking fakes at the game anyways

As long as you know you own and rock a legit authentic then that's all that natters

Obviously the people like you and the rest of people in this thread are all experts, but I like to know from far glance. So I don't waste too much time analyzing things.

I don't know but I think this is worst than sleeved jerseys. I actually like sleeved jerseys every once in a while. These Nike logos are just too much for me.

Would have preferred Champion or Ripon, but they simpy do not have the resources to compete with any of the big apparel manufacturers.

There is just no way Nike is going to be worse than Adidas. Adidas was the worst thing to happen to the NBA. Absolutely no regard for tradition, and spat in the faces of hard core jersey collectors. Their product is trash!!!

Would have preferred the jerseys to stay logo-less but basketball is the only major sport that has resisted so far so its not a huge deal. Pricing is also a legit concern.That said, a lot of us having been waiting for this day since Reebok acquired the licensing deal. Great day to be a jersey collector.

Latest pick up. The quality on this is amazing!

So no mention of advertising being rolled out on Nike's initial offering of jerseys and on-court gear for 2017-18. Hmm, is this new deal a stay of execution so to speak?

Back
Top Bottom