Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Anyone else see that the finals patch that both GSW and cavs have on their jerseys is just sewn over the normal nba logoman

adidas too lazy to do up some new blanks i guess :lol:

Anyone else see that the finals patch that both GSW and cavs have on their jerseys is just sewn over the normal nba logoman

adidas too lazy to do up some new blanks i guess
laugh.gif
I could be wrong but I thought that was always the case.

I agree with a post earlier that having the finals patch on the back looks silly. 

Latest pick up. The quality on this is amazing!
jersey was mine! sold it a year ago. it was tailored from 60 to 48/50, how do you like the job my tailor made?

look increddible, right?:smile:

edit:

good news about nike!

probably will complain as usual, but there's always a hope. i just want access to jerseys made the same way as gamers(also hwc), with correct numbers, fonts, material. that's all. would be great if they could make reedition of old nike jerseys from 90s and 00.

hope their politics will change. and don't know what about m&n. maybe they will loose rights to nba?

Last edited:
jersey was mine! sold it a year ago. it was tailored from 60 to 48/50, how do you like the job my tailor made?
look increddible, right?:smile:

Whoa small world!? Yeah amazing job! Can't even tell that it was previously a 60. This is definitely in my top 5 of nba jerseys right behind my jordan procut, jordan nike authentics and penny jerseys.

Whoa small world!? Yeah amazing job! Can't even tell that it was previously a 60. This is definitely in my top 5 of nba jerseys right behind my jordan procut, jordan nike authentics and penny jerseys.
haha

great to hear that!

enjoy it! wouldn't sell it but had to make some space in warderobe. sold that time about 15/20 authentics (nike, adidas, rbk and m&n) and bought about 4/5 procuts/gamers

it was good decision. loved that kemp! but every war needed sacrifice.

haha
great to hear that!
enjoy it! wouldn't sell it but had to make some space in warderobe. sold that time about 15/20 authentics (nike, adidas, rbk and m&n) and bought about 4/5 procuts/gamers
it was good decision. loved that kemp! but every war needed sacrifice.

I hear ya on that. I was mainly focusing on certain players and am trying to downsize myself. I saw this Kemp pop up on my ebay feed and I couldn't pass it up! Rarely do I see this style or color. I always see the newer Kemps.

I am really looking forward to the Nike era, I just hope they put the swoosh somewhere, where it does not jump into your face, the hem area for example would be great!

A bit off topic, but I am equally looking forward to the reversible practie tank tops, they did those in the late 90s and I am just a big fan of them!

will looks like that probably.

not bad, don't see swoosh on back under nba logo... but who knows

plus on shorts. hopefully shorts will not be as long as ncaa/usa basketball

elite system in nba? they have few years, probably will introduce something newer, lighter, better... faster and stronger:D

btw. what about nike and nfl? what are the opinions about nfl nike wear? positive? negative?

Last edited:
I too am wondering about the future of HWCs with regards to M&N vs Nike.

Obviously the last time around Nike did their HWCs but at the same time there were still M&N HWCs simultaneously.

I don't see this changing when Nike are in charge of the NBA. If anything I just see them taking advantage of the license deal and using that in conjunction with their stable of names, of course Jordan and Kobe, and producing more collections like the Flight 84-03.

By then M&N's exclusive MJ deal shall be over too, if I'm not mistaken, so with any luck we can look forward to (hopefully 100%) accurate HWCs of the beloved mid 90s Nike Bulls jerseys.

The irony being you almost certainly can't even buy one in Australia, even a Replica at the very least.

Do they even have Patty Mills Swingnsns yet?!
I have seen heaps of Mills & Exum Swingman Jerseys but not a Dellavedova Cleveland one in person.

I am sure they will be plentiful for next season

When the Dellavedova Boomer Jersey got released they had to recall it because they spelled his name incorrectly
roll.gif

:x if nike uses that paper thin ncaa garbage material on the nba jerseys n shorts

Swoosh being visible too ughh, just confirms Silver will bring on the ad era very soon.

The irony being you almost certainly can't even buy one in Australia, even a Replica at the very least.

Do they even have Patty Mills Swingnsns yet?!
Basketball Jersey World has Mills and Exums, and they're a bit cheaper too cos they get them from Adidas Australia so no import costs.

I also wonder if nike will be using the jumpman and converse star logos as well for different teams like hornets are JB n like sixers are converse?

Back
Top Bottom