Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

is a Rev 30 Medium equivalent to a MN Medium?
M&N M

New cut Rev 30 M

Old cut Rev 30 M

I'd go L in new cut or L-XL in old

*To Mitchell and Ness, Nike and who ever might be following this Thread. Please make these Jerseys :

Last edited:
Really asking for that KG style? One of my all time favorites but you can easily buy the original plus MN would screw ot up badly

If anything they need to release the rookie again bc I will buy that in a heart beat

Really asking for that KG style? One of my all time favorites but you can easily buy the original plus MN would screw ot up badly

If anything they need to release the rookie again bc I will buy that in a heart beat
   That's True.

I need that vince carter dual colored. Theres something about the raptors jerseys that draw me to them

sick.gif

Cant find a 40.

But then again, if I'm a M/40 in M&N, what's that equivalent to in the old Champion jerseys?
Would this qualify?

Its on ebay right now. I PMed you the auction number

I'm not sure what the equivalent is since I no longer own champion authentics. I have to do small in swingmans, 40 for champion replicas, 40 for nike authentics. For m&n, a 36 is a nice fitted, but I can do 40 as well.
@Scalabrine   just linked me to that auction. Good lookin on that tho.

I don't like when sellers be having fake and legit stuff.

Those are the people I got the best deals from back in the day :lol:

If only I wasn't a broke boy back then I'd have a sick champion collection right now

Last edited:
That's a little beat for me. My NT homie has this one, but wont come off of it. :x

Did they wear the GOLD NBA logo for 2 seasons? I always thought it was only the 96-97 season. 

Nah bruh, they only wore it for the 96-97 season.

The same season of the "flu game" aka ate some bad pizza and got sick game.

Last edited:
Nah bruh, they only wore it for the 96-97 season.

The same season of the "flu game" aka ate some bad pizza and got sick game.
The 12s threw me off 
laugh.gif

i always remember MJ rockin 11s his first full season back (4th championship). But i always forget he debuted the 12s in the playoffs.

If I were M&N....

Now that the hawks are good, they should release the Big Hawk Mutumbo.

Kings jason williams will be a hot seller like cheachea  said. Same with C-Webb but I predict Jason Williams could be a top 5 seller.  Stojakovic should also be included

Might be risky but Cavs black/blue Ilgauskas

I think Lakers Shaq will be released once Shaq is inducted. Maybe some Kobe's from the same era (finals edition included)...they may time the Kobe release whe he retires.

More Duncan and Spurs Ginobli and Parker jerseys are probably coming down the road as well.

Back
Top Bottom