Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by fizzy23

Originally Posted by SjuTruth07

Originally Posted by SjuTruth07

Love the thread guys. Can I get a legit check on this before I buy? These are the best pics I could get from this guy, I think they were all taken with an iPhone. Thanks NT
happy.gif
Anyone
nerd.gif

Its authentic, its the 91-93 season!

Jersey is legit but its not from 91-93 because Nike took over in 97
laugh.gif

I miss jerseys from the 90's. Like the Hawks and the green Bucks. Jerseys are so generic looking now.

hi, can i ask you guys not to quote my pictures because it's getting me over my bandwidth limit on photobucket really really fast ever since i post them up. please try not quote them. thanks!

Gotta Question. A friend just recently picked up a nike jordan white 8403 swing man home jersey. It was made in Korea and everything tags, neck tags,jock tag, laundry tag (basically how to clean the jersey) were all in English (no Korean hangul/writing). I know based on what I've seen so far, the swingman were made in Honduras for the 8403 collection and the authenthics were made in El Salvador as well. So did my buddy picked up a fake?

Thanks

Originally Posted by adidaskobewrx

Gotta Question. A friend just recently picked up a nike jordan white 8403 swing man home jersey. It was made in Korea and everything tags, neck tags,jock tag, laundry tag (basically how to clean the jersey) were all in English (no Korean hangul/writing). I know based on what I've seen so far, the swingman were made in Honduras for the 8403 collection and the authenthics were made in El Salvador as well. So did my buddy picked up a fake?

Thanks
not sure, if you get some pics i can easily help. Maybe someone knows based off the info you gave.

I got some pic of the white swingman for a legit check, thanks

78b35460ee1fcf551ff2d62c4d47f1703c5285e.jpg

742158edc413df46746efbbb4dddf228e8cad26.jpg

82935419eecdca9310a8d3eb474af1aae843262.jpg

d6b153e4c911d94b006dcb1d8b5760f33c55342.jpg

1b1153e0c41cd749f51ccfd4f12aa6dfa029990.jpg

f49255eee6cdc1d4d324fe5a4b6060a6e8cb3c6.jpg

f71253bef8c2b182d0540717dc97a742c4b25ef.jpg

2f5356d7e0e8c7f513b3dee1466af6b3c96f260.jpg

This one says: RN# 56323
                     CA # 05553
RFC # NME 920220KL4

thats legit my man, i thought you were talking about an authentic.

they made fakes of the swingmans but easily to tell fakes from real. that one passes. nice jersey as well
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

What's the smallest size for a REV 30 authentic? is it 40?

big sale goin on right now

rev authentic doesnt go by numbers. smallest is a M.

wheres the sale going on at?

cant tell something on this seems off to me but can i get a lc on this, pictures are tiny on here for some reason if its legit gotta pick this one up for summer

Looks good to me, man.

You can see the label tag, and the NBA logo and swoosh are on the correct side (which is opposite most jerseys). That era Sonics jersey only had the piping down one side, too.

But it's not an Authentic. The swoosh below the Jerry West says as much...

anybody got money to spend and is a penny hardaway fan, there is a "stars" jersey (the 2nd orlando magic jersey in franchise history) on ebay.. looks really nice, but can easily be customized with a champion tagged tracy mcgrady jersey

dw6xbo.jpg

Originally Posted by Rick Kang

Looks good to me, man.

You can see the label tag, and the NBA logo and swoosh are on the correct side (which is opposite most jerseys). That era Sonics jersey only had the piping down one side, too.

But it's not an Authentic. The swoosh below the Jerry West says as much...
thanks a lot its a swingman i knew that but that era sonics plus its the white makes the jersey 
pimp.gif

couldnt quite tell it seems theres a lot of good old swingman jerseys on ebay but a few of the sellers are based out of Australia which I found odd

Did Nike make Sonics jerseys?

As a team, the Sonics had Champion (red/green/gold) and then went straight to Reebok (white/green/gold).

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

anybody got money to spend and is a penny hardaway fan, there is a "stars" jersey (the 2nd orlando magic jersey in franchise history) on ebay.. looks really nice, but can easily be customized with a champion tagged tracy mcgrady jersey

dw6xbo.jpg
da stars jersey will always be Mcgrady's jersey to me, da same way da pinstripe will always be penny's jersey.

Back
Top Bottom