Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Hey I was looking to cop a 94-95 phoenix all star jersey(shaq) from mitchell and ness and was concerned about the sizing. Im 5'8 150lbs and not looking to have this jersey fit me like a dress or fit too tight. Would I be better off going with a sz 40 or a 44?

Originally Posted by DeNs415

One last question:

I have a size 52 Nike Jordan Wizards authentic and the fit is perfect. I found a size 56 authentic Champion McGrady stars. My question is do the Nike and Champions Authentics run the same size wise? Or does the champion run small and could I pull it off with out it looking like a dress?

Any help would be great!
yes champion runs smaller so it wont look like a dress compared to da size 52 jordan nike

All i want is a damn 80's style chicago in sursive Jordan jersey, and i've been having the hardest time figuring out how to find a real one. everything on ebay seems fake to me.

help a brotha out! I'm an XXL, no clue jersey size. i'd like a swingman

pimp.gif
at the Penny auto'd jersey.

eek.gif
smokin.gif
at that T Mac & Reggie pic... Grail status.

Originally Posted by Hitchcock

To my knowledge 44 is the smallest size for the 90s era champion brand authentic jerseys, unless it's game-issued/worn. Even then, 42 is the smallest I can think of.

incorrect. 40 is the smallest for retail.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by nicky barnes

I wear a size 40 : (

how short are you?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
a sz 40 Champion. You have to be 5'7" or shorter. Those run small.
suppppper small. even a 48 90's champion fits me small...

i wanna see pics of ya rockin a size 40-44.....
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Well, I'm 6'0 210 lbs, and I wear size 40.  I like my jerseys to fit like LeBron's jersey.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Hitchcock

To my knowledge 44 is the smallest size for the 90s era champion brand authentic jerseys, unless it's game-issued/worn. Even then, 42 is the smallest I can think of.

incorrect. 40 is the smallest for retail.

Yea I was wrong. Don't know why I thought that. I saw a Hardaway size 40.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I wear a size 40 : (

how short are you?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
a sz 40 Champion. You have to be 5'7" or shorter. Those run small.

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Well, I'm 6'0 210 lbs, and I wear size 40.  I like my jerseys to fit like LeBron's jersey.
Then it would be a tanktop.

Originally Posted by DeNs415

One last question:

I have a size 52 Nike Jordan Wizards authentic and the fit is perfect. I found a size 56 authentic Champion McGrady stars. My question is do the Nike and Champions Authentics run the same size wise? Or does the champion run small and could I pull it off with out it looking like a dress?

Any help would be great!
yes champion runs smaller so it wont look like a dress compared to da size 52 jordan nike

Thank you sir!

Originally Posted by Furrell

how short are you?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Furrell

pimp.gif

you're 210 and your tryin to fit into a size 40?
grin.gif

heavens forbid you actually have to put your hands up....joint gonna look like a bra on you
sick.gif
laugh.gif
they are WAAAY too short

lebron's jerseys are slim and cut LONG...a size 40 is small and cut short as HELL

I see a lot of champion 48's that I like, will that be a little to big

48 should fit u fine since ur 5'8.... and they're old champion 90's jerseys....i can fit a M&N 48 which are cut bigger & longer then da 90's counterpart but they're no way in hell i'd fit into a 48 champion from da 90's

Back
Top Bottom