Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

What's good with these Nike Raptor joints with the Raptor on the front on eBay ?
All fake, the real VC/TMacs go for around $400-500, and as far as I know were only released as pro-cuts (correct me if I'm wrong)
All of them are fake but not all of them go for the price you listed. I got my Nike VC authentic for $56 shipped on eBay about a year and a half ago. I was willing to spend up to $200 on it and was shocked that there was only one bidder for the item.

I didn't think that Jordan Bullets jerseys were so hard to find. I'm gonna hit up a few spots around my way that have years worth of old !!#@ to see if they have anything worthwhile. If someone has the authentic, holla at me. I'm legit, just ask Zyzz.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

What's good with these Nike Raptor joints with the Raptor on the front on eBay ?
All fake, the real VC/TMacs go for around $400-500, and as far as I know were only released as pro-cuts (correct me if I'm wrong)
All of them are fake but not all of them go for the price you listed. I got my Nike VC authentic for $56 shipped on eBay about a year and a half ago. I was willing to spend up to $200 on it and was shocked that there was only one bidder for the item.

I didn't think that Jordan Bullets jerseys were so hard to find. I'm gonna hit up a few spots around my way that have years worth of old !!#@ to see if they have anything worthwhile. If someone has the authentic, holla at me. I'm legit, just ask Zyzz.
you can normally check by looking at the tags at the bottom... they are horrible looking fakes though

Originally Posted by jlm83jays

Brianheart that pippen why is there so much space between the 3's in the front of the jersey ?

No clue. Never really noticed that, but now that you mentioned it, it makes me wonder too...

sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

zyzz, how come some m&n jerseys dont have an nba logo at the top corner?

because some of the styles are before the NBA added the logo's to the jersey.

Someone just listed the checkered Kings Mitch Richmond on eBay. Think BIN price is $250.

Also, the Isaiah Thomas jerseys4thewin listed intrigues me. Everything looks good but it's without the NBA logo on it. However, my understanding was once Champion took over manufacturing jerseys the NBA logo was stitched on.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

but that doesnt include '95-'96. cause m&n has a kevin garnett rookie jersey without the NBA logo... so im dont know if its real or fake.

Did Champion make size 52 jerseys in 96-97?
I saw a AI rookie year jersey size 52 just end on eBay. I could have bought it by it was my understanding they didn't make size 52.

/\

Champion only made up to size 48 .... I don't ever recall seeing an authentic Champion over size 48 ...even jordan procuts were like sz 46 + 3 I believe.... I could be wrong ! WHeres the dude with the KOBE screwface avatar at lol

Originally Posted by Hitchcock

Did Champion make size 52 jerseys in 96-97?
I saw a AI rookie year jersey size 52 just end on eBay. I could have bought it by it was my understanding they didn't make size 52.

i saw that, for retail they didnt make 52. could be a good fake since some dudes in china or somewhere did make some custom jerseys with champion tags that did look very very good. or it could have been a left over gamer jersey from that season and was made into an Iverson.

solelifik - what brand you looking for? nike, champion, adidas/reebok? they all fit different

Originally Posted by solelifik

yo im 5'7 about a 145, how would a sz 40 fit on me ??

im the same size...i usually buy 40 or 44, since its usually harder to find what you want in 40

generally, champion/early nike (white tag), go 40 for a tighter/fitted fit, 44 for loose/relaxed
with later nike/reebok/adidas, go with a 40, 44 will be way too big

ive had that reggie pacers for going on 3 years and it fits huge on me.

I might just bite the bullet and take my bigger jerseys to a tailor. or something.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

but that doesnt include '95-'96. cause m&n has a kevin garnett rookie jersey without the NBA logo... so im dont know if its real or fake.

never mind, it didnt even have the right year on it

how much would a rookie purple VC jersey run for ? i need a 44 or a 48
i would love to have an old nike mike authentic also.

Back
Top Bottom