Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

thanks Trav
and how did I miss these gem?!?! 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...jKzPFs8%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc#ht_500wt_1219

Originally Posted by pmon0120

just customized a swingman jersey on nbastore, anyone know how the quality is?
personally I think all swingmans are garbage since Nike stopped making them; I would def pay the extra money for an authentic 
I bought a Sixers swingman 2 years ago and it looks like it's been worn for 75 years already 

jeremy lin jerseys are selling like crazy.. people are actually paying 300.00 for a regular authentic? insane.. or should i say linsane..

also some are selling his stuff for $100,000 and one seller totally lost it to sell it for $1M.

I remember seeing some Warriors Lin swingman jerseys on fullmoonjerseys for cheap, and then Linsanity happened. They went for over $100. Buyers are taking the hype way too far and getting caught up in the moment.

Originally Posted by Trav T

I remember seeing some Warriors Lin swingman jerseys on fullmoonjerseys for cheap, and then Linsanity happened. They went for over $100. Buyers are taking the hype way too far and getting caught up in the moment.

Yeah I saw that. They were like $25 bucks with Free Shipping. I bet that seller wishes he still had more of them.

I ain't gonna lie, I live in NY and never heard of Lin before all this Linsanity stuff, I'm surprised they even made jerseys for him.

Some of his game worn stuff (jersey, shooting shirt, etc) just sold for $40K

I knew of him because he was signed by the Warriors last season, and it was a big deal because he's an Asian American. He was instantly popular with the large Asian community in the Bay Area, plus he's a local guy from Palo Alto. Too bad he never really got to play, but I'd rather have Stephen Curry to be honest. Curry has more potential, aside from the ankle problems.

Damn, did anyone see the new Michael Jordan 96 All Star jersey Mitchell and Ness just released today? Only in stores and they take phone orders. It's on their blog, I'm on my phone so I can't post the pics or the link but the jersey is tough. $350

I just ordered it; I will post pics today...I am picking up it after work

this is like my grail jersey (along with many others I am sure)

i love jordan all star jerseys so much and it kills me the M&N 85 all star game jersey goes for like 7 or 800 when i see it and the 03 all star game jerseys are no where to be found for a reasonable price. I'm officially not getting the cloak kobes now
smile.gif

Originally Posted by eyanks

I ain't gonna lie, I live in NY and never heard of Lin before all this Linsanity stuff, I'm surprised they even made jerseys for him.

Some of his game worn stuff (jersey, shooting shirt, etc) just sold for $40K
I noticed that for 100K and wanted to see what idiot would offer a crazy amount. MJ's game worn stuff shouldn't go for $40k. That is decent house money in many areas of the country for game worn stuff from a guy most people didn't know a month ago. INSANITY. I want to be that seller.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

bought 2; flipping one on eBay I know someone will pay a fortune for it
29bnas4.jpg

solnv5.jpg
sorry to say this bro, but m&n totally messed up on that jersey. i would not buy this jersey, the #2 on the back doesnt even look like the one one the front. big big screw up on that!!
roll.gif
the person responsible for creating this jersey should be fired!!!
im such an idiot, i had the chance to buy a game issued penny hardaway '96 all star jersey.. still hurts to this day that i didnt pull the trigger on that

I'm not doing this argument again, Nike messes up ever retro they make but people still buy them...such a tired argument

The jersey looks better than I thought it would, despite its inaccuracies. I can't speak for anyone else, but I complain about M&N due to the prices they charge for inaccurate jerseys... I don't complain about the soul swingmen or the Nike stuff b/c its less than 1/2 the price of M&N, so I expect less from them. Yeah M&N has sales, but they charge retail 49 out of 52 weeks a year.

You'll probably make a profit on it since its so limited and most people don't care about the details. If I wasn't getting a custom one I would have bought it just to have as a collectors item, its easier to get this than to find a legit Champion version for $1500+

I saw your ebay page... did they make 100 total or 100 in each size?

Originally Posted by StillIn729

That's what I was told, they were pretty much sold out by the time I picked my two up

true, but not as much as this.. this is ridiculous, that people still buy this crap

Back
Top Bottom