Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

id go with Rubio as well
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by BigBZzang

Thanks eyanks...
2nd one came in. The XL fit me a bit big. Called m&n and they had one large left. Snagged it up. Returning the XL to the nba store asap. 
bf7262765e694a161ac2da5249b4703bd7208205_r.jpg

9162633636682a9f1942ed5c807c6d76ce7988f4_r.jpg
you'd probably make more money selling it online than returning it to the nba store
he's right. i thought that people who are willing to spend $400+ on this jersey would check if the nba store has it first, you might as well take advantage of people's laziness.

Originally Posted by eyanks

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Thanks eyanks...
2nd one came in. The XL fit me a bit big. Called m&n and they had one large left. Snagged it up. Returning the XL to the nba store asap. 
bf7262765e694a161ac2da5249b4703bd7208205_r.jpg

9162633636682a9f1942ed5c807c6d76ce7988f4_r.jpg
you'd probably make more money selling it online than returning it to the nba store
he's right. i thought that people who are willing to spend $400+ on this jersey would check if the nba store has it first, you might as well take advantage of people's laziness.

I just listed it on ebay. I have never sold anything online before. I just create my ebay account about 3 weeks ago. I'll see how it goes. Hope I did everything right. If not then I can always return it. Thanks for the input. I was thinking about selling it but didn't want to go thru all the hassle.

Here it is guys, my Vintage 76ers warm up I found at the thrift in perfect condition with only a minor mark that will will wash out...any ideas on how much its worth. Thanks for the help guys

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by drunkmonk36

Originally Posted by eyanks

so many idiots....but for you, 
pimp.gif

what a joke.
how so? they made less than 100 of many people's grails...any business sense tells you that's easy money

It says that they were limited to 300 jerseys in the feature details on nbastore.com. I have also read that they made less than 100 as well. Does anyone know the exact number?

the jordan bullets sz 44 that i didn't jump for is back up. the guy is schill bidding. that sucks, people beware

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by drunkmonk36

what a joke.
how so? they made less than 100 of many people's grails...any business sense tells you that's easy money

It says that they were limited to 300 jerseys in the feature details on nbastore.com. I have also read that they made less than 100 as well. Does anyone know the exact number?
the people at the M&N store said it was around 80-100

Originally Posted by Sdot73

the jordan bullets sz 44 that i didn't jump for is back up. the guy is schill bidding. that sucks, people beware

i took a look at it.. it looks very suspicious, the winning bidder has 0 stars and only bid on that one item.  Doesn't necessarily mean that it was a shill bid but it looks like a strong possibility.  The bid before that looks more legit, but either way that jersey is worth a lot of $$

so no one picked up any of the m&n warmups? curious on what people think of them before i pull the trigger

^ A handful of people did, check the previous pages. Also, a bunch of NTers that picked up posted their pics on Twitter...they don't visit this thread.

thanks eyanks. also, any idea when jerseycentral is going to verify accounts? ive been waiting since like december after losing my og account information

Can anyone help me out? I got this in a trade for a friend of mine and I'm not sure if it's legit or not? He claimed it's a sample but I have my doubts...

Sorry for the LQ pictures, I only had my phone on me to take them from. Anyone know? Any insight is greatly appericaited.

Thanks.

I just got in New York and Orlando warm ups.

They're dope but IMO that tailored-fit stuff is BS. I ordered a L and it's too big, should've went with my regular M.

Back
Top Bottom