Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I need a legit check on a Grizzlies throwback...
http://i.imgur.com/pGSIe.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ytK0x.jpg

EDIT: Picture Re-up

http://twitpic.com/9e2pl5

how do the Adidas Jerseys that are NOT rev 30 jerseys fit? I'm a 44 in the old nike authentics from 03 and a 44 in current m&n jerseys. would a 40or 44 adidas be the right fit? for reference i have a rbk sonics authentic thats a 44 and its too long and too wide on me

Originally Posted by BoredONE1

What size jersey should I cop as far as Champion replicas go? A M, L, or XL? I'm 6'3 and frail. 

XL since you're tall.  XL = 48

Quick question, anyone know how a sz 50 Champion warmup would translate body wise?

Is that like a 3xl? Fitting for someone 6'6 225+?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Need some help real quick:

For those who cop authentic blanks, point me in the direction of where I can find #'s and names to put on them.

Ebay? Specific seller?

Thanks.

http://www.exclusivepro.com/

send them an email with what you want, i know it doesnt have NBA on the website but they do it and a very very good job too

their email is [email protected]
Do you know if they do college jerseys? Got a couple sample authentics that I want to get customized to actual players.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

For those who cop authentic blanks, point me in the direction of where I can find #'s and names to put on them.

Ebay? Specific seller?

Thanks.

send them an email with what you want, i know it doesnt have NBA on the website but they do it and a very very good job too

Do you know if they do college jerseys? Got a couple sample authentics that I want to get customized to actual players.

i would assume yes but im not 100% sure, email them they answer rather quickly. i think as long as you have pictures of what you want done they can do it but again email them for a sure answer.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Ebay? Specific seller?

Thanks.

Lettuce know what they say, interested in this too
nerd.gif

So mean 
pimp.gif

Wish I could get my hands on one but I just can't pay over $100 for a jersey no matter how bad I want it 

I'm debating on whether I should cop the 2012 Olympic jerseys but can't decide between the $119 authentic, or the $75 replica version. I can't decide because both jersey's have screen printed numbers and names on them when usually authentics have sewn on names and or numbers. I just don't want to spend that much money on a jersey if the screen printed images are going to disappear after several washes. Is there anyone that already has either one of these jerseys an has worn and washed them numerous times without problems?

I'm debating on whether I should cop the 2012 Olympic jerseys but can't decide between the $119 authentic, or the $75 replica version. I can't decide because both jersey's have screen printed numbers and names on them when usually authentics have sewn on names and or numbers. I just don't want to spend that much money on a jersey if the screen printed images are going to disappear after several washes. Is there anyone that already has either one of these jerseys an has worn and washed them numerous times without problems?

The Authentics have sewn name and numbers. The only thing screen printed is the swoosh and flag. I have both the Authentic and Replica jerseys. In my opinion I like the Authentics better.

Does anyone also know if any other countries will be available for sale besides the US authentics/replicas and the Brazil one?

Last edited:
Thanks. Any problems with the screen printed images on your replicas? I have an Allen Iverson Sixers jersey that I wore to death back in middle school and high school and his name and number are faded on the back. It's a Champion jersey that I got from Modell's back in the day and I don't want to go through the same thing again.

Thanks. Any problems with the screen printed images on your replicas? I have an Allen Iverson Sixers jersey that I wore to death back in middle school and high school and his name and number are faded on the back. It's a Champion jersey that I got from Modell's back in the day and I don't want to go through the same thing again.

I couldnt help you with that since I just got them and havent had the chance to wear them yet. Maybe someone else can comment on that.

Is it anything like the printed logos that Nike puts on some of their shorts? Because the swoosh on my Livestrong shorts eventually cracked and peeled.

The only way to preserve the replica is dry clean or delicate hand wash, the screening is 100x better than champion screening. While it won't fake it will eventually crack and possibly peel over time with frequent washes in the washing machine.

On another note, I want a bulls warmup jacket now :frown:

Latest pick up, got it 3 weeks ago just late posting. It was the last of its size on nba.com and I'm surprised it was even still available.
Sorry for the big pics

A little bummed i missed out on a 36 Wizards Juwan Howard a couple weeks back but this pickup made the pain a bit less. For the low low.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom