Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

the new jerseys could have had potential if they made small tweaks like taking the gray/silver out completely, arching the knicks logo and last name of the player, keeping the same orange as before and let the pipping go throughout the jersey instead of having that M shape

my fault guys, i was thinking along the lines of what the asker said, to me he kind of implied that people here told him it was a fake jersey. did he edit one of his posts or have i completely lost my mind?

Who'll takeover the NBA jersey in 2016? Lookin at some pics in this thread makes me mad bout this damn adidas stuff...
I wish Champion would take over again. I detest any jersey with a reebok/adidas logo on it (and this includes the newer Mitchell and Ness one's too).

champion isn't what it once was
glad someone finally realized that..
elaborate.

champion products still make quality products.

Who'll takeover the NBA jersey in 2016? Lookin at some pics in this thread makes me mad bout this damn adidas stuff...

I wish Champion would take over again. I detest any jersey with a reebok/adidas logo on it (and this includes the newer Mitchell and Ness one's too).

champion isn't what it once was

glad someone finally realized that..
elaborate.

champion products still make quality products.

can you find a modern champion sweatshirt or tee that is the same quality/thickness/stitching as 80s/90s champion without going overseas?

i don't know who owns champion now, but it has gone the way of and 1 and starter.

Last edited:
^yeah that was my concern. i googled "champion authentic inversion rookie jersey" and those have larger logos on the front:
98vtwl.jpg

:lol: that's my jersey

How limited was that Mitchell Ness Kobe All Star jersey that released about a year ago?

They got the 98 all star game on NBA tv right now....and I want that jersey!! LOL

Super stoked. Just sniped a bid on a SZ 40 AI Rookie on ebay NWOT for $112 shipped. Been looking forever. Can't wait to get it!

hey are new jersey nets hardwood classic jerseys(authentic reebok) common, or should i buy a sz. 56 and get it tailored?

^ Had a blank one in the same size, sold it to a friend. Was going to make it a Laettner or Mookie Blaylock.

that hawks jersey is beautiful. where do you guys find these old jerseys?

i bought the hawks blank from someone off jerseycentral, who bought it somewhere for $6 i think :smokin so he made a good profit when he sold the blank to me... then i had it customized. i've never seen this exact jersey on ebay, just blanks. i've seen 2 mutombo pro cuts in the past year, one just sold for $500. best best is to find a blank on ebay (pops up occasionally) and get it customized.

I just got my kevin love authentic in. Pics when i get home tonight, super excited the jersey looks absolutely wonderful

Back
Top Bottom