Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Got the proper Wizards jersey. Step #1 complete.
pimp.gif

Some jerseys I didn't have way back when I first shared my collection in this thread like three years ago...

Bill Walker Maine Red Claws (I'm from Maine)

Sonny Weems Toronto Raptors

Birdman Nuggets alternate

Jamal Crawford Hawks

Brandon Jennings Bucks

Tyrus Thomas Bulls

T-Will Nets

LeBron Cavs

Stromile Swift game-worn Grizzlies Europe Live Tour

Nice bunch of pre-Rev30 Authentics!
smokin.gif

Wish I could find that D-Will and some Nuggets Authentic (not the Birdman though
laugh.gif
).

Just wanted to ask one more thing:

Does anyone have experience with ironing creased twill numbers of the Rev30 Swingmans?

I'm afraid of doing that in order not to damage them!

I read about putting a towel over the twill and then ironing over it. And set the steam to high. Should I also put the towel underneath the twill?

Have you tried this method? Is it safe?

Last edited:
Anyone that owns Authentic Kobe Nike jerseys, does anyone have one with the 5 dots on the right hand tag on trimming as seen above (also on reverse of size tag) or  is the "Dri-Fit" tag the only real one. Thanks so much. 

So I ordered these jerseys about two months ago from the Knicks official website. Last year's style is on clearance for $150 and with a code I got them for like $133 a piece. They sent me the wrong ones, I got the new style WHICH I HATE. But also, the numbers on the back are lower on the left than the right.. Not sure if I can return them, I gotta call and see because I think it's too noticeable, maybe I'm buggin. Anyone know if I can exchange them because of the numbers being crooked or what to do?

This sucks bro. Wow they gotta be blind. The numbers are not even close at all.

I actually really like the new Knicks jerseys, but I'm just afraid to order cause of the wrong numbers they always seem to put in so called authentics.

Let me know if u can return them and what they say.

Good luck bro

Go to auctions nba there have been new Knicks jersey just sold. There is a Felton. Show them that and ask why theirs look like fakes?

Last edited:
Anybody know if can order blanks from the teams or NBA store? And then just have EPS slap on the right numbers on there.

Anyone that owns Authentic Kobe Nike jerseys, does anyone have one with the 5 dots on the right hand tag on trimming as seen above (also on reverse of size tag) or  is the "Dri-Fit" tag the only real one. Thanks so much. 
i have this same jersey in shaq brand new with the tags and i didn't see the 5 dots on mine. does not mean the kobe is fake tho. the dri fit jerseys have a very nice feel to them, i wonder if they make fakes with dri fit?

Last edited:
the kobe pro cut is supposed to have those 5 dots on the tag, its legit.

Jersey is 100% legit, the older dri-fits had those 5 dot tags... not sure why people believed the dude a few pages ago who called the jerseys with that tag fake.. :rolleyes

Anybody know if can order blanks from the teams or NBA store? And then just have EPS slap on the right numbers on there.

No that i know of. and even if they did, the Blanks would still be expensive as hell, trust me :lol:

Jersey is 100% legit, the older dri-fits had those 5 dot tags... not sure why people believed the dude a few pages ago who called the jerseys with that tag fake..
eyes.gif
Because the color of the 8 was completely yellow when it should be white with a yellow outline?

but the 5 dots, or Nike Alpha Project is authentic. my kobe had it too, i ordered mine off of eastbay, when they still had nike authentics
Agreed, but the earlier jersey in question is listed below and from the spacing of "Bryant" and the color of the numbers, it was clearly a fake. Someone with $325 apparently thought otherwise. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUTHENTIC-K...pt=US_Basketball_Fan_Shop&hash=item2ec43775ad

Fake? no.

Poorly customized? HELL YES

So I ordered these jerseys about two months ago from the Knicks official website. Last year's style is on clearance for $150 and with a code I got them for like $133 a piece. They sent me the wrong ones, I got the new style WHICH I HATE. But also, the numbers on the back are lower on the left than the right.. Not sure if I can return them, I gotta call and see because I think it's too noticeable, maybe I'm buggin. Anyone know if I can exchange them because of the numbers being crooked or what to do?

Problems with the numbers aside, how do these fit? I have 2 of the swingmans in a medium and I hate the fit. I'm about 6'2'' and the length on them is terrible. I want to get an authentic, but don't want to drop that money if the length is similar to the swingmans.

Problems with the numbers aside, how do these fit? I have 2 of the swingmans in a medium and I hate the fit. I'm about 6'2'' and the length on them is terrible. I want to get an authentic, but don't want to drop that money if the length is similar to the swingmans.

so is the length long or short on you? :lol:

anyways the authentics are VERY long.

I'm wondering what material are the numbers on the actual Rev30 Authentics made of?
eyes.gif
They look somehow bubbly and shinny, obviously it's not mesh anymore. But doesn't seem to me either as Rev30 Swingmans tackle twill since the twill is not bubbly but it use to crease. Is it perhaps the twill that was used on pre-Rev30 Authentics?

Shame they can't at least use some decent material on the $300 jerseys...
mad.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom