Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Meh dont care for it :lol:

didnt they make the away a long time ago? or am i confused with something else.

Meh dont care for it
laugh.gif

didnt they make the away a long time ago? or am i confused with something else.
AFAIK they didnt make it. Someone else chime in

are you sure? i coulda sworn they did :lol:

im sure someone knows but remember an old pacers away jersey in bigger sizes on ebay. i think nickslockerroom had it too

i said that, i said they made the away. i just forgot because you never see anyone with it or anything.

I know they made that one 
laugh.gif
. I own it. Im talking about the white one in the picture
Zyzz said the away jersey so I knew about that one cuz I'm watching it. LOL !!! Didnt mean to get your hopes up my g. You tryna sell the one you have 
nerd.gif

Alright so... Im glad I found this thread, I can get some expert opinions from yall *************s aha

I have this vintage Ray Allen Bucks jersey, and Im wondering what I should list this at--what a fair price would be

I believe its a youth XL, that fits like an adult medium... the measurements are CHEST: 21  LENGTH 28

Alright so... Im glad I found this thread, I can get some expert opinions from yall *************s aha

I have this vintage Ray Allen Bucks jersey, and Im wondering what I should list this at--what a fair price would be

I believe its a youth XL, that fits like an adult medium... the measurements are CHEST: 21  LENGTH 28
Definitely not a youth xl. Sounds like a size 40 or 44. Not sure on a price but I  know that one is hard to find.

@zyzz I'm not looking to get any shorts at all, if that changes i'll let you know

Damn, last year M&N hit 50,000 likes they did 50% off the whole site. They recently hit 75,000 likes and no sale.

If M&N made a Vancouver Grizzlies jersey do you think it would be Abdur-Rahim or Bibby? Also would Memphis ever wear those as HWCs? Hope the Pistons do the Flaming Horse HWC this season. Would definitely cop Josh Smith if they decide to retail authentics. 

Last edited:
I sported this, this past weekend. One of my favorite jerseys of all time. The stars really do it for me.

I wish they would have never left this design.

If M&N made a Vancouver Grizzlies jersey do you think it would be Abdur-Rahim or Bibby? Also would Memphis ever wear those as HWCs? Hope the Pistons do the Flaming Horse HWC this season. Would definitely cop Josh Smith if they decide to retail authentics. 

I think they're planning on wearing those Grizzlies jerseys for this season. The Pistons with horse is being worn for sure unless they cancel at the last minute.

If it was Bibby, i'd cop.

it would be a Bibby and it was rumored to release. i bet it happens in the next year or two

Wished I knew more about champion sizing before I ordered this Jersey.

Probably going to sale and try to find one in a bigger size.

Back
Top Bottom