Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Hello guys, some real nice authentic jerseys! Always a pleasure to see the real deal!!

Just a question, I have an authentic 98 finals Jordan road Jersey 2002+ issue. It looks totally right ie correct finals patch etc. what is v annoying is the NBA logo is not in the right place! It is around 1inch too far to the left ie too far in going to the centre of the jersey!
I got it on eBay a couple of years ago new with tag and the picture the seller put up on the listing page was of an example with the NBA logo in perfect position! Now I know the NBA logo can vary in postion slightly every Jersey can b slightly diff but in my case the logo seems to be well out! Could this be a rejected example or can they be sold like this??

that's patch from gamer

little different than m&n but if m&n made their jersey in us, i'm in for sure!

Look forward to seeing what it looks like

No, this was the 91-92 season, the Back to Back year. That pic up top is from the Finals against Portland. MJ's father was killed the next year. One of the reasons MJ said he switched to baseball. The patch is most likely team personnel and I'm sure someone here knows.

EDIT: post was in response to asking about MJ's father...guess original post got edited.

Last edited:
No, this was the 92-93 season, the Back to Back year. That pic up top is from the Finals against Portland. MJ's father was killed the next year. One of the reasons MJ said he switched to baseball. The patch is most likely team personnel and I'm sure someone here knows.

EDIT: post was in response to asking about MJ's father...guess original post got edited.
Thanks for your help

I found this info

Sheri L. Berto, who had been Bulls Chairman Jerry Reinsdorf's long-time assistant, was very popular in the organization. On November 23, 1991, Sheri passed away suddenly from undiagnosed internal bleeding while a patient at Lutheran General Hospital in Park Ridge, Illinois.

During the remainder of the 1991-92 season, the team wore black patches on their jerseys in memory of Sheri. When the team opened its new training facility in September of 1992, it was named the Sheri L. Berto Center.

http://www.nba.com/media/bulls/03basketballops_0708.pdf

Page 30 has more info

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom