Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

just got this in the mail.  my first actual authentic.  had the replica as a kid so i figured this was a good place to start.  and i'm glad i got a 48 instead of my normal size (I usually wear 40 or 44 in other brands/sports) cause it fits perfect.
welcome, crazy this was my first replica was I was like 11 or 12, I remember when Grant Hill did a press conference and sported this jersey, I begged my mother to get it for me before school started $29.99 :D

So I made sure I got the authentic when Im an adult because of that affinity I have for this. I got the Nike one instead of the Gold 50th Champion one like you.

Great pickup

I am ready.

just got this in the mail.  my first actual authentic.  had the replica as a kid so i figured this was a good place to start.  and i'm glad i got a 48 instead of my normal size (I usually wear 40 or 44 in other brands/sports) cause it fits perfect.
welcome, crazy this was my first replica was I was like 11 or 12, I remember when Grant Hill did a press conference and sported this jersey, I begged my mother to get it for me before school started $29.99 :D

So I made sure I got the authentic when Im an adult because of that affinity I have for this. I got the Nike one instead of the Gold 50th Champion one like you.

Great pickup
cool story bro, literally.

Got me in the feelz. Took me back down to memory lane..when i begged my mom for the purple Van Exel replica and the time my cousin blessed me with the black penny orlando replica. 

dem good ole dayz, man. 
900x900px-LL-8003ef50_ScreenShot2015-03-21at5.55.58PM.png

Anyone here deal with Big Time Jerseys before? How do they compare to EPS in terms of turnaround time? Do they do discontinued styles? And if you can post close ups of their work thatd be appreciated

i'm out with that jordan.

was really high on that style jersey, but they just screw it as usually.

i'm sure will be unhappy if i cop that...

My humble authentics collection (I recently graduated from buying Swingmans to Authentics).

I haven't taken pics of my Jordan 45, Kobe M&N rookie, and a Shaq Champion pinstripe jersey I bought off @jcurrency89 few months back. Thanks again!

I also have a Spurs blank grey alternate, but the Spur logo is centred instead of slightly to the side, so I didn't bother to get numbers added on. Don't really trust people to strip off such a big logo and not damage the fabric.

Still looking for a Tim Duncan 40 / 44 M&N for a good price....

Anyone here deal with Big Time Jerseys before? How do they compare to EPS in terms of turnaround time? Do they do discontinued styles? And if you can post close ups of their work thatd be appreciated

I have some football jerseys they are working on. I will post pics in the other authentic thread when they come in. They only do mesh numbers for Phoenix Suns jerseys just so you know.

jskon,

Is your blue Starks a legit mesh or is it more of a silky material? The M&N site shows the actual mesh for that 91-92 Starks in the website pic but your photo shows a more silky material like the older Pearl Monroe version.

jskon,

Is your blue Starks a legit mesh or is it more of a silky material? The M&N site shows the actual mesh for that 91-92 Starks in the website pic but your photo shows a more silky material like the older Pearl Monroe version.

its a micro mesh

which looks and feels kinda silky. its nice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom