Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Anyone know where to find the black pinstripe Jordan or a white Jordan jersey for a decent price?

The 1992 jordan is an awesome jersey

copped a 40 and fits perfect. the mesh is awesome like the rookie and it even stretches a bit. hate how glossy the screening is but the jersey is :pimp:

Fit's the same as the Rookie road I hope

that curry is original swingman, other topic.

another ron's gamer!

with mears loa

there's also bucks blank

of course will make antetokounmpo:smile:

some others nice things are coming, stay tuned!

The 1992 jordan is an awesome jersey

copped a 40 and fits perfect. the mesh is awesome like the rookie and it even stretches a bit. hate how glossy the screening is but the jersey is :pimp:

Fit's the same as the Rookie road I hope

Fits same if not better. Wish all Mirchell and ness fit like this. If they made a Kobe rookie with this mesh... :smh:

That 97-98 MJ Alt is still a beaut with the Jerry sitting in the right place compared with the recent home and away 97-98s they botched and no I'll never get over it. :tongue:

Also I wouldn't bother believing what you see is what you get with the stock photos on some of those MJs on NBAstore, case in point: the aforementioned 97-98s! :lol:

Re: The Shrug I'm glad I opted for M and not L based off of these pics: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nba-Chicago...d&pid=100005&rk=1&rkt=6&sd=151702745472&rt=nc

Looks like the L would have that "wizard sleeve" fit under he arms for me

$125 MSRP??

New Bucks Jerseys

Home

Away
Looks not bad 
roll.gif

These jerseys are way too plain these days. i mean i dig the colors and what they did. much better than their current crap minus the alternate. Fell in love with the alternate the day they revealed them.

Back
Top Bottom