Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Was able to grab the limited Curry 2016 All Star Authentic. Packaging was nice, yet very expensive. Jersey is #FLAMES, however, the KIA patch kind of annoys me lol

How are the numbers/name sewn (are they glued on in addition to the stitching?).. I might have to get one and turn it into a Kobe.

Last edited:
Was able to grab the limited Curry 2016 All Star Authentic. Packaging was nice, yet very expensive. Jersey is #FLAMES, however, the KIA patch kind of annoys me lol

quality piece bro! I notice it has an 'every player every game' tag? Whats that about? Did they just have extras and decided to sell them  or somethin?

It has the game issued tag on it

Looks like it's pretty much exact jersey he will wear given the price?

Did they only make SC? I would really love to grab a Kobe
One of my good friends came through for me at Oracle Arena this past week. Im not sure if they are available in the 416. Ive heard they are floating around there, just got to find it, however, I cannot say for certain they are

They are stitched on. front is Rev 30 Material and the back reminds me of the old Adidas authentics prior to rev30. overall a great jersey

Arrived this week from the Cavs' Shop. Can confirm twill numbers.

i bought that Lebron in hopes they were wrong somehow and they were really mesh numbers :lol:

i got it, and the numbers weighed more than the jersey :wow: i was really wrong about the mesh :lol:

sent it back the next day.

Last edited:
I got an authentic wizards Jordan Away Sz.56 and don't want to get it resized(bought back in big jersey dad lol) what is a good price to list something like that ? I don't want to get got by one of the infamous resellers

I got an authentic wizards Jordan Away Sz.56 and don't want to get it resized(bought back in big jersey dad lol) what is a good price to list something like that ? I don't want to get got by one of the infamous resellers
Don't have to worry about that with size 56. Maybe $50. 

i bought that Lebron in hopes they were wrong somehow and they were really mesh numbers
laugh.gif

i got it, and the numbers weighed more than the jersey
eek.gif
i was really wrong about the mesh
laugh.gif

sent it back the next day.
same, hoping maybe they fixed it when they re released the stretch jersey (i got the JR smith) but of course, no.

returning sounds like a good idea

Back
Top Bottom