Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

^That makes a lot of sense now. It's crazy how reebok paid a fourth of what Nike is paying for the rights and they got 2 extra years out of it. Thanks!

legit? is $50 a good price? have to get it tailored too

Awesome, make sure to post a photo after! Here's mine. The shoulder was also made narrower.

Last edited:
I wouldn't buying a big name player for the 90/s claiming to be game worn or anything without REAL documentation
Hell yeah. Now you just got to wait for a blank pro-cut or issued and claim it as a worn...

Some spend so much money... for a fresh new customized jersey, not even an issued 
mean.gif

Not new, but just got these back with the length reduced to wearable levels. I will probably be wearing these everyday in the summer.

Might give my Cool Base jerseys the same treatment...

Did you send them to eps or take them to the local tailor?

I feel rev30 jerseys are more intricate in design.

How do you feel about the short slits, since it was shortened?

Last edited:
Did you send them to eps or take them to the local tailor?

I feel rev30 jerseys are more intricate in design.

How do you feel about the short slits, since it was shortened?
Local. With shortening & size tag reattachment it came out to $6 per jersey.

Very intricate. Gotta be careful with snagging of the mesh.

Short slits don't bother me--I actually really like it. 

Not new, but just got these back with the length reduced to wearable levels. I will probably be wearing these everyday in the summer.

Might give my Cool Base jerseys the same treatment...
Aren't the cool base jersey size tags glued/ heat pressed on tho? Not exactly something you can remove with a seam ripper..  I'm guessing you'd need some kind of chemical based solvent or vinyl remover solution of some sort

Just chop length. It's not difficult unless your tailor is crappy as can be

Plenty people have done it to rev 30 authentics

Just specify how many inches you want chopped. I'd just be sure to tell them to replicate the existing trim style. Leave a slightly longer back with a slightly curved cut. (For Rev 30 jerseys)

I don't have any experience with bringing in (narrowing) jerseys with intricate side panels. Some say it can be done, some say it's too risky. I personally wouldn't risk it.

This jersey is made in the USA and has no necktag. I assumed it was a game issued, since retail pro cuts are made in El Salvador and have the necktag and a more arched NOB.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/33181910815...1&exe=13926&ext=35632&sojTags=exe=exe,ext=ext

What confuses me is that the seller told me he bought it at Staples Center in '97. I'm wondering if mine is also a retail version, given that it looks just like the ebay one.

Does anyone if they were sold in other stores/cities? Did Nike do this for other jerseys too?

----------------------

EDIT:

Another thing mine have white stitching on the inside of the neck trim and the ebay has yellow (contrast stitching).

Last edited:
In light of the FB 12 drop, im thinking about grabbing a Jordan wizards jersey of ebay. Are we allowed to post live auctions here for legit checks?

Back
Top Bottom