Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

If the actual jersey itself (minus the player letting) is legit then the jersey itself is real. Chances are you won't know who did the lettering, it's not worth worrying about IMO as long as it's done correctly. I mean, the NBA store authentics don't even use the mesh lettering most of the time, I would take an EPS custom over that nonsense. Even back in the Champion/Nike days they produced some horrible looking authentics that didn't look anything like what they wore on the court.

Last edited:
I had gotten 2 jerseys customized at EPS with mesh letters...it took an entire NFL season to get em back
laugh.gif
mean.gif
great work thou...
Thanks for the info. Their work looks great, but damn a whole nfl season. 

They do alot of local outfitting for high school and college teams, hence da delay..its not too typical thou... a month & a half is usual thou

I sent them a TWolves authenticto add numbers/name to on April 22. They said I should expect an invoice around May 22....I called May 24th and they told me it normally takes 8-10 weeks. I'm in no rush, but I had to side-eye the way that played out.

The thing is ninja and zyzz know their stuff in and out when it comes to these jerseys so when it comes to spending money they won't spend $1 more than they should. To the average person wanting a "legit" (choose your own definition) jersey, some of those eBay descriptions can be misleading.

If it's not such a big deal like you guys claim then how come the seller doesn't put custom in the description?

Thank you :lol:

No one ever admits a jersey is custom or they had customized from a blank, for some reason it looks bad. The buyer sometimes will know and it doesn't matter but no seller especially ones who been doing this for years will type out that they had the jersey customized whether it's accurate or not

I've been in contact with them and will be sending some stuff to them soon

Their work looks a little better than EPS so i figure why not.

Has anybody had something done by them in this thread?

i was going to see if they just would send me the name and numbers and ill do it somewhere else. wonder if anyone has done this.

I've been in contact with them and will be sending some stuff to them soon

Their work looks a little better than EPS so i figure why not.

Has anybody had something done by them in this thread?

i was going to see if they just would send me the name and numbers and ill do it somewhere else. wonder if anyone has done this.

So I asked them if they would do that and they said they can send you the full kit and you can do it yourself

Did adidas ever make a size 36 authentic? I see from past pages in this thread that they did have numbered sizes pre-Revolution 30, but I've only found down to 40.

Did adidas ever make a size 36 authentic? I see from past pages in this thread that they did have numbered sizes pre-Revolution 30, but I've only found down to 40.
Yes. I have a few and strangely the length from pit to pit are the same as a size 40. The arm holes are also cut higher and overall length is about an inch shorter.

20% off everything at hawksshop.com, discount shows up in your cart.  Brings authentics to $240, more than I want to pay for one at the moment though 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom