Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Latest pick up

What would be a ball park figure for customising a blank jersey.
30-50 for the jersey fidind a blank is the hardest thing for me 4xl aren't easy to come by then from my experience 60 customize at Cosbys plus 12 return shipping so 100-110 give or take

Oh add a couple dollars for shipping to either eps or cosbys then I gotta find somebody to tailor it that's just me I can't wear dresses lol so now we looking at 150-170

What should one actually pay for that T-Mac stars jersey???
Always see em on the bay for like $250+. Granted they are obo listings but not trying to offend anyone with my $100-$150 offer. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
What should one actually pay for that T-Mac stars jersey???
Always see em on the bay for like $250+. Granted they are obo listings but not trying to offend anyone with my $100-$150 offer. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
It depends on the size... My estimates for Champion authentics:

sz 40 & 44: $400-425

sz 48: $250-280

sz 52 & up: you shouldn't pay over $120

I wouldn't bother looking for Reebok authentics since most are fake. (some good fakes out there actually)

Last edited:
Looks like we're in the same ballpark as I wear a 52.

Yeah. I'm not even remotely interested in the RBK Jerseys. Mostly just try and grab the Champion Authentics.

really cheesed at how hardwoodfames just stockpiles jerseys and lists them at insane prices. seriously over half the champion authentics i see on the bay are either sold by him or his other account. really messing up the game for the peeps tryna start up an honest collection 
mean.gif

Ordered a blank from ebay and it had holes in it sent it back to him he refunded my money and he put it right back up for the same price same description not stating it has rips in it smh......and as far a hardwood he can jump off a bridge with those prices that are non negotiable

don't know what you expected - they look decent to me. i'm curious to see that Aeroswift material in person.

Back
Top Bottom