Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Thanks for info! Think I'll order a L and hope for the best. Also when I call in do I request a +0 length?? This is the jersey I will order...

That ones going to have the plus 2 length. That's the older run so they're all going to have that extra 2". If it helps, I'm 6'3 200 lbs and I rock a medium in that same style. Just depends on how you like to wear them. I still have a decent amount of room in mine.

That ones going to have the plus 2 length. That's the older run so they're all going to have that extra 2". If it helps, I'm 6'3 200 lbs and I rock a medium in that same style. Just depends on how you like to wear them. I still have a decent amount of room in mine.

Cool cool well off your build medium is a must for me...6'1 180.....how can you tell the older ones from the newer? Online shopping wise?

From Lakers Store IG

I don't see the 16x Champs tag on the back.

No Clarkson, but I wish I was in LA right now [emoji]9785[/emoji]️

i don't know anything about champion use jerseys, is this considered authentic? is it a custom?

From Lakers Store IG

I don't see the 16x Champs tag on the back.

No Clarkson, but I wish I was in LA right now [emoji]9785[/emoji]️

This is the old style REV30, which they wore until the end of the 2013-2014 season, thus no champ tag in the back!

Also nba store customs won't have mesh numbers

Thanks just peeped this insight...so they consider jerseys without the mesh numbers authentic? I mean for $150 I'll still customize one just for the heck of it but that's crazy...anyone have pics of "un mesh" numbers??

Jerry on the front is the old one.

Cool that helps a lot...to summarize the older style jerry on front fits bigger than the newer style jerry on back???

Thanks just peeped this insight...so they consider jerseys without the mesh numbers authentic? I mean for $150 I'll still customize one just for the heck of it but that's crazy...anyone have pics of "un mesh" numbers??
Cool that helps a lot...to summarize the older style jerry on front fits bigger than the newer style jerry on back???
It will be the basic twill numbers instead of the mesh they wear on court........ or worse it could be the "fake mesh" numbers

Last edited:
Question to those who purchased from NBAstore.com, do the Authentic jerseys have the gold tabs on the teams that won championships?

Older style is about a half inch slimmer width wise and are almost always longer with a +2 length. Most newer retail authentics are +0 length. Pro Cuts same length. 
Question to those who purchased from NBAstore.com, do the Authentic jerseys have the gold tabs on the teams that won championships?
No

Back
Top Bottom