Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Was doing some house cleaning, found this

Depends what you're looking for and size

We all can help find one just gotta give us some specifics like authentic or swingman and size of course
Cheapest one available, I'm a college student after all
laugh.gif
 Also, I appreciate it. Though which is better in general for a Jersey iron on, screen printed, or stitched?
Stitched is the nicest

cheapest is the champion screen printed version, depending on size you can gt them for 15-35$

It's not the angle, the current authentics numbers are stitched close together

Look at the last few pages of everyone that got one

It's my understanding that teams generally get their blanks and either customise them themselves or get them customised by a local company (Knicks with Cosby's, Suns with big time jerseys etc), so jerseys from the cavs store will be done by the cavs store or their go to company, and ones from the nba store will likely be done by their warehouse.

It's my understanding that teams generally get their blanks and either customise them themselves or get them customised by a local company (Knicks with Cosby's, Suns with big time jerseys etc), so jerseys from the cavs store will be done by the cavs store or their go to company, and ones from the nba store will likely be done by their warehouse.

Yup

No other outlet has the cabs opening night so my belief was they had a ton of blanks and customized them all by the same people who do the team jerseys

Last edited:

Stitched is the nicest

cheapest is the champion screen printed version, depending on size you can gt them for 15-35$
I bought a champion Michael Jordan Wizards Jersey last year but it looks weird:

If I could find that 'Bulls' Michael Jordan Jersey that would be awesome 

I just want a decent priced authentic Michael Jordan Jersey that I can wear. Rodman, Pippen, and Kobe Hardwood Classic jersey are cheaper than a Jordan. 

I just want a decent priced authentic Michael Jordan Jersey that I can wear. Rodman, Pippen, and Kobe Hardwood Classic jersey are cheaper than a Jordan. 

You can help yourself in your search by saving a Jordan jersey search in eBay. Sort by newest listings so that it may enhance your chances of catching a steal.
Check a few times a day and ask for a legit check once you find one you think is legit.

^*at the most $150.

I, on the other hand, have never even seen a M&N Jordan for less than $250....except for the rookie, which has been recent.

You can help yourself in your search by saving a Jordan jersey search in eBay. Sort by newest listings so that it may enhance your chances of catching a steal.
Check a few times a day and ask for a legit check once you find one you think is legit.
I did before posting in here the first time, most on eBay are Chinese unauthorized jerseys.

I did before posting in here the first time, most on eBay are Chinese unauthorized jerseys.

It's a process that you need to be persistent with. MOST but not ALL are counterfeit.
Part of being cheap is having the persistence to wait for the right price.

It's a process that you need to be persistent with. MOST but not ALL are counterfeit.
Part of being cheap is having the persistence to wait for the right price.
That because it was a more modern replica

Not hard to find a bull replica

Harder these days with so many jerseys resellers

Used to find STEALS not deals almost 2-3 times a week quite a few years ago.

Miss those days

Back
Top Bottom