Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Not NBA but got this last week and thought it might interest some of you.

Brisbane Bullets NBL (Australian National Basketball League) jersey.  This is a throwback from the 1987-1990 seasons.  M&N got the apparel contract for this season and have had it extended for next season too.  Everything is sublimated, nice material, similar to their NBA throwbacks imo but without the holes in the mesh.  Limited release so they didn't sell them with numbers but for regular home/road jerseys you can get them.  Few more advertisements on our jerseys so think yourselves lucky NBA jerseys are only getting little patches for now. 
laugh.gif

Not NBA but got this last week and thought it might interest some of you.

Brisbane Bullets NBL (Australian National Basketball League) jersey.  This is a throwback from the 1987-1990 seasons.  M&N got the apparel contract for this season and have had it extended for next season too.  Everything is sublimated, nice material, similar to their NBA throwbacks imo but without the holes in the mesh.  Limited release so they didn't sell them with numbers but for regular home/road jerseys you can get them.  Few more advertisements on our jerseys so think yourselves lucky NBA jerseys are only getting little patches for now. :lol:

I was going to pick one of these up, didn't know you were a fellow queenslander bro!

^Max, you need to be the niketalk plug and start selling the pro cuts to us lol! Also, it's hard to pay some of those pro cut prices. In my mind they are glorified authentics. Ideally they should be double tagged with the Mic Pouch.

LOL, if it would be that easy, I would have already started helping all of you out, but sadly like most things in this world it is super difficult!

Basically everybody would have to send me a wishlist with their size and a photo and then maybe I can see what is possible.

Why do I always have to think about the Jay-Z "Hard Knock Life" song as of late? LOL!

^Max, you need to be the niketalk plug and start selling the pro cuts to us lol! Also, it's hard to pay some of those pro cut prices. In my mind they are glorified authentics. Ideally they should be double tagged with the Mic Pouch.

LOL, if it would be that easy, I would have already started helping all of you out, but sadly like most things in this world it is super difficult!

Basically everybody would have to send me a wishlist with their size and a photo and then maybe I can see what is possible.

Why do I always have to think about the Jay-Z "Hard Knock Life" song as of late? LOL!

"wishlist with size and photo"

DM's about to blow up haha

how much was it? i havent been to the acc in a minute but looks like i may have to

$259 plus tax. After the bogo turned out to be 430 for both. Kinda steep. But better than finding em elsewhere.

How much was the Huskies jersey and is it mesh or twill?

$259 plus tax. Raptors store is not able to get mesh numbers only twill. Weird part is they have no idea why they are unable to get mesh for customers. Good thing is they take phone/email orders and will ship out.

$259 plus tax. After the bogo turned out to be 430 for both. Kinda steep. But better than finding em elsewhere.
$259 plus tax. Raptors store is not able to get mesh numbers only twill. Weird part is they have no idea why they are unable to get mesh for customers. Good thing is they take phone/email orders and will ship out.

All retail authentics are twill only. The customization is done by a third party company called silver crystal... they are toronto based and do customization for retail authentics league wide.... to get mesh u would need to get straight from adidas (almost impossible since most jerseys are shipped blank) or get the jerseys customized by whoever does the in game jerseys

All retail authentics are twill only. The customization is done by a third party company called silver crystal... they are toronto based and do customization for retail authentics league wide.... to get mesh u would need to get straight from adidas (almost impossible since most jerseys are shipped blank) or get the jerseys customized by whoever does the in game jerseys

Thats good to know man i had no idea. Thx for that!

@givenchy that's rare shorts, there's 1 pair of swingmans on ebay

authentics are more unique but saw few since asw...

@AIR JSARG thx! only if that ingram would be little smaller, like 2xl+2.....

btw there's some teaser on MN instagram

but... shouldn;t they release 1992 mj asg jersey? there was some info about it...
Hopefully it releases 
nthat.gif

Any confirmed release date? Maybe all star weekend for 25th anniversery

Hopefully this time they can get the top of the two facing up instead of down like the OG Jersey. But in this pic it looks wrong

Last edited:
btw there's some teaser on MN instagram
but... shouldn;t they release 1992 mj asg jersey? there was some info about it...

The last all star jersey release got pushed back because they did the numbers wrong

It might be releasing a long side the 96 soon :nerd:

And yes all star weekend

Back
Top Bottom