Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

New Pick ups, got the shaq for a great price!

My game worn Derek Anderson Rockets jersey he signed and gave to me. You can see more of my collection on instagram @thejerseyguru 
Hover over your profile name and click Edit Signature. Put whatever social media links you want in there. If you end every post with Follow me it won't go over well in this forum. 

Last edited:
just copped blue asg93 shorts and away 96 from m&n site

matched mj champion pro cuts, can't complain

hopefully m&n will made home'93 and away'95 someday...

can live with white instead of grey on 96shorts but what they (m&n) do with black pinstripe shorts is unacceptable. check the weist and compare it to a correct shorts...

btw. time for update.
recived orange xmas from cosby (they used incorrect font on sleeve:D) have to fix it somewhere, maybe eps...

get also asg'04 game issued jersey

and family photo... enjoy guys:smile:

Gotta be the most insane Ron Artest jersey collection in the world. Salute!

FINALLY received my 96 ASG MJ M&N via NBA Store US and although I'm overall very happy with it I think the biggest thing they messed up is the size of the 23 on the front chest, it should be quite a bit bigger. In those massive sizes it must look terrible as they're known to not increase the size of the wordmark and numbers from the smallest to the biggest size.

Need them shorts though! :nerd:

What is up with this tag?

I'm starting to think they are more common with blanks

Last edited:
Yea 96 looks really weird compared to the stock photo

Only positive is he said it's half inch wider :nerd:

What size is that and your iverson? Appreciate the review
'96 ASG Jordan came in today from nbastore.eu

You know what it is, I have a theory here, after receiving my 40 and looking at this pictured 40, the stock photo is a 44 which has the proper sized 23 on the front whereas it actually looks like they've done the 23 smaller on the 40 and 36 because it wouldn't fit otherwise :x

This may be my best mail day ever. Three great pickups.

First, 1995-1996 Shawn Kemp Seattle Sonics Champion Home white pro cut, size 48 + 4.

Second, Giannis Antetokounmpo Milwaukee Bucks "Fear The Deer" alternate Adidas Revolution 30 team issued jersey, size XL + 2. This jersey has a GPS tracking device sewn in the neck, as does many of the Bucks team issued jerseys that don't have the secondary Meigray style tag.

The tracking device is an internal accounting system, where the Bucks record when the jerseys were worn.

Third, very rare early run 1967-1968 Lenny Wilkins Seattle Sonics Mitchell & Ness jersey, size 48 + LONG.

Last edited:
Normal tag

A lot of the Newer jerseys have it

My retail currys and lebron direct from adidas had the neck tag like that
Right on. I had no doubts this Porzingis was legit but I'm seeing these big tags a lot lately. My Curry from the NBA EU store has the smaller tag

Adidas can make a jersey with a GPS in it but can't make a jersey that simply looks nice [emoji]128517[/emoji]

(Bucks jersey is an exception--looks great)

@eyanks just when you thought it could not get any better, you just keep taking us to new heights man
smokin.gif
  The Kemp and Antetokounmpo are truly mind blasting (!!!) Old School & New School Grails for me

@badboys2 great pic ups! That ASG Artest  is hot as
pimp.gif
  I'll be posting pics of my first Artest jersey as soon as it gets in... and surprise, surprise,  it's in your collection as well
wink.gif
  (just doubled checked, the # is different)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom