Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I don't think they will last long.  Online sold out already from yesterday's restock and every game there's hundreds of people shuffling through the store.  

Sleeved jerseys fit way tighter IMO.  The sleeves are small and tight, which makes the pit way higher/tighter than sleeveless. Size up if you need the chest space, but know you have to then add another 1 or 2 in length smh
Thanks for the info, I'll size up then, I saw in the picture it has the champ tag on the collar too. I'll be on the hunt for the orange HWC next week.

in description hwc jerseys was info it was twill...
Also says its sleeveless.   Looks like they just copied and pasted it.  Bought a couple so I'll wait and see what it comes with.

EDIT: Thought you meant the Black alts.  

Last edited:
I got a size M yesterday of the HWC online release. Maybe there was an error in the description concering the Twill numbers or the team store is selling the jersey with different Spec than the online store. I guess we will wait and see!

FWIW: When I called them last week, the Cavs jerseys at The Q were MESH numbered (I made them check).  This included the orange jerseys.  I was tempted to get one online since I suspect it's from the same shipment, but I could only justify retail for the Black alts and checkered HWC.  

Also, this is the LAST restock of the Black jerseys.  If you want one, now is the time to get it.  
I was at the Cavs Heat game on Monday and all of the authentics had twill numbers. I asked if they had the real version and she said these were mesh numbers. Some people who work there just consider mesh printed twill as the equivalent. 

All the orange throwbacks from th store in store and online had twill only

If they were mesh I actually would have copped a lebron and kyrie

I was at the Cavs Heat game on Monday and all of the authentics had twill numbers. I asked if they had the real version and she said these were mesh numbers. Some people who work there just consider mesh printed twill as the equivalent. 
I'm still confused about that Kobe throwback bro

Can you remember, which Kyrie authentics they had there?

I have a question for you guys: how is that that neither Adidas or M&N ever issued vintage Charles Barkley jerseys, any team?

Originally Posted by ThaTr**** 

I have a question for you guys: how is that that neither Adidas or M&N ever issued vintage Charles Barkley jerseys, any team?
The other day, in a Facebook group, a user answered the following to the same question:

"Barkley is not in the players union, that's why his jerseys are far and few between."

I don't know if that's the reason, though.

Last edited:
Newest pick-up, 2015 All Star Lebron James Swingman. I've never seen this 'XLT' sizing before. It's from a seemingly legit seller but could I get LC anyway? I'm a bit paranoid at the moment because I ended up buying two fake Authentics in the last week (see Authentic thread
tired.gif
). I can't imagine this jersey to be fake though, if so, its one of the best fakes I've ever seen.

I've also never seen this kind of material (somewhat like the old champion jerseys) on Swingmans, usually it's the new Climacool heat-pressed jerseys, or the older Rev 30 stiched jerseys. The shoulders are super -thin giving the jersey 70's kind of feel.The Letters are a thick screen-print whilst the numbers are mix of rubber and screen print. Feels and looks very high quality, with nice detail overall.

Newest pick-up, 2015 All Star Lebron James Swingman. I've never seen this 'XLT' sizing before. It's from a seemingly legit seller but could I get LC anyway? I'm a bit paranoid at the moment because I ended up buying two fake Authentics in the last week (see Authentic thread
tired.gif
). I can't imagine this jersey to be fake though, if so, its one of the best fakes I've ever seen.

I've also never seen this kind of material (somewhat like the old champion jerseys) on Swingmans, usually it's the new Climacool heat-pressed jerseys, or the older Rev 30 stiched jerseys. The shoulders are super -thin giving the jersey 70's kind of feel.The Letters are a thick screen-print whilst the numbers are mix of rubber and screen print. Feels and looks very high quality, with nice detail overall.
Interesting post because it looks a lot like the swingman authentic hybrids that were sold in Asia for this ASG. I've posted someone else's pics below which have similar material and printed numbers. Again, I have never seen these sold in the US so I am uncertain. 

The other day, in a Facebook group, a user answered the following to the same question:

"Barkley is not in the players union, that's why his jerseys are far and few between."

I don't know if that's the reason, though.
That sounds correct. Same reason he isn't in the majority of 2k games

Is this fake?
I found this online and seller is only asking for $35 but it's a STITCHED jersey with a REPLICA set up

Its definitely fake. Look at the white indentations on the "S" in Bulls that exists in the real version below. A bunch of other stuff is off as well. To my knowledge, Adidas only made 1 retail authentic in a size small during the rev30 era. It was the back in black heat jerseys with old school black collar tags. Those were a shiny material and cut super tight. The nbastore eu authentics always have size small greyed out and I have never actually seen one. 

Last edited:

Its definitely fake. Look at the white indentations on the "S" in Bulls that exists in the real version below. A bunch of other stuff is off as well. To my knowledge, Adidas only made 1 retail authentic in a size small during the rev30 era. It was the back in black heat jerseys with old school black collar tags. Those were a shiny material and cut super tight. The nbastore eu authentics always have size small greyed out and I have never actually seen one. 
Good catch. I didn't take a close look since it's a Rare Wear Attire listing. 

Edit: Yeah this thing is ghetto

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom