Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Glow Ups

Finally I won some shorts on Meigray! Had only Ls this year with regards to the jerseys and other game worn stuff.

@Weepwomp Harden Rev 30 in that design
pimp.gif
I prefer it waaaaay more than the regular unis (reminds me of the 90's jerseys with that modern touch). You been bringin' the heat lately dude... good stuff, good stuff... and yes, I must admit, I am slightly jelly as well
laugh.gif

Last edited:

@Weepwomp Harden Rev 30 in that design
pimp.gif
I prefer it waaaaay more than the regular unis (reminds me of the 90's jerseys with that modern touch). You been bringin' the heat lately dude... good stuff, good stuff... and yes, I must admit, I am slightly jelly as well
laugh.gif

Thanks mische

Now looking at the swingman version I have makes me flaccid 

Last edited:
when nike takes over, if the jerseys are anything remotely like the ones UNC wore on Monday, I may be done with authentics....

I like wearing my stuff..... :smh:

when nike takes over, if the jerseys are anything remotely like the ones UNC wore on Monday, I may be done with authentics....

I like wearing my stuff.....
mean.gif
What was wrong with them? I thought the letters were a bit small but at least the shoulders were wider than the Rio Olympics version.

Nike has 2 different cuts right now.

One looks like they should be on guys about to hit up the uneven bars. The other is a more natural cut. The last authentic olympic jerseys sold retail had the dookie cut

Last edited:
What was wrong with them? I thought the letters were a bit small but at least the shoulders were wider than the Rio Olympics version.

nothing's wrong with them, i'm just a husky dude.... LOL

I don't wanna be getting a XXXXXL because the cut is so damn small.....

Nike has 2 different cuts right now.

One looks like they should be on guys about to hit up the uneven bars. The other is a more natural cut. The last authentic olympic jerseys sold retail had the dookie cut

Gonzaga cut is horrible and I hate it

I agree the Oregon, Michigan, and UNC cut is terrible I'm all for a traditional cut but that's OD wife beater stuff which looks very stupid

Thanks mische

Now looking at the swingman version I have makes me flaccid 

I like wearing my stuff..... :smh:

I have that fear as well! The Rev30 material is just really nice and also the thickness is perfect! If Nike screws up I will just hunt for blank Rev30s, I belive from October onwards the markets will be flooded with Rev30s!

Gonzaga cut is horrible and I hate it

I agree the Oregon, Michigan, and UNC cut is terrible I'm all for a traditional cut but that's OD wife beater stuff which looks very stupid
For sure it's all bad IMO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom