Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Thanks man. It was a guy on IG that had the jerseys but the only one he has left for Rev30s is an Anthony Davis rookie jersey now.

Wat up everybody. I have a quick question about sizing when it comes to the particular style of adidas NBA jersey pictured above.

I'm a size 52. I'm about 6'2"- 6''3", weighing around 250-260 lbs. Size 52 is my normal/true size but I've never owned/tried on any adidas jersey. 

I'm interested in purchasing the above blank Wizards jersey which is a size 48. Does anyone think that size jersey would fit a guy my size? Thanks.

i cant answer your question, but have you messaged the seller and asked for a chest measurement? you can then compare that to what fits you in your closet.
Thanks. The seller did indeed send me a measurement chart for authentic NBA jerseys. The size disparity between a 48 and 52 shows: size 48 with a 25 1/2 inch chest and size 52 with a 27 inch chest. It really isn't that big of a difference but it's still tough for me to tell. 

Thanks. The seller did indeed send me a measurement chart for authentic NBA jerseys. The size disparity between a 48 and 52 shows: size 48 with a 25 1/2 inch chest and size 52 with a 27 inch chest. It really isn't that big of a difference but it's still tough for me to tell. 
So now just measure pit to pit against one of your own jersey's and see what is closest.

Yeah when I compared it to my Bosh today, I think it's custom.

any guide how to effectively iron twill numbers letters on authentics and how to iron (or just steam?) the rest of the jersey, especially pipping (referring to older brands with wide pipping - Champion, Starter, Puma)?

legit check please. always suspicious when it's about reebok.

i've compared these with a few pricey ones on ebay and they look good. unless all those are fake as well. 
laugh.gif

please guys.

I knew rev 30 jerseys snagged but i didnt lnow how bad. The last two i bought which i wore once or twice, and did nothing but stand around in have ridiculous snags and im $&@?!& PISSED

Lots of Reebok fakes out there....i got bamboozled a couple times back in the day. I'd try to find a sure-thing real one to compare it to

any guide how to effectively iron twill numbers letters on authentics and how to iron (or just steam?) the rest of the jersey, especially pipping (referring to older brands with wide pipping - Champion, Starter, Puma)?

legit check please. always suspicious when it's about reebok.

i've compared these with a few pricey ones on ebay and they look good. unless all those are fake as well. 
laugh.gif

naw they're legit...they just da crappy reebok wider shoulder Versions... champion version >*
Lots of Reebok fakes out there....i got bamboozled a couple times back in the day. I'd try to find a sure-thing real one to compare it to
i also thought they might be legit though as @LikeABoss2  said, majority or reebok are fake.

how to tell legit from fake? what makes these two legit? tag inside the jersey? jock tag?

@dakid23 roy is fake. made in china is a dead giweaway. all made in china jerseys are fake except newer run of m&n.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom